Paraphernalia, 35 years later

Dammit bro if you don’t have some home run baseball bats ready to go :smoking::dash::dash::eyes::heart_eyes::100:

2 Likes

@Mosca

You were a hurler too? Ever play Ultimate?

FYI - my email has whamo in the name. Hint hint… :wink: :wink: :wink:

We were free styling mid 70s, in 81, threw my first round of disc golf Balboa park San Diego been chinkin since.

Daughter lives in Austin, play as much as i can there

Have not played ultimate we had disc football in the street similar to flag.

1 Like

In my former life, I came in 3rd place in the world in the Jr. Frisbee Championships way back in the 70s.

Also, was captain of my college Ultimate Frisbee Team.

I used to live to throw a Frisbee. Now I pull a muscle just trying to throw one long. :blush:

2 Likes

Rolled many in paper inside a dollar bill!! First toke probably 1978.

3 Likes

Always used a Proto Pipe in the early 90s. Now just getting back into it. Prefer a pipe to a joint. Prefer a bong to a pipe.

3 Likes

It is a fact

1 Like

From what I can tell of late, they’ve taken cheating right outta the cannabis game. Everything goes!

1 Like

Wow. This thing looks badass! All in one! Im in!

Wut up witcha my N.Eastern brother … :pray: lil pic update on my red super skunk auto just started her 6th week of flower

5 Likes

Frosty and looking deliciously big!!

1 Like

My opinion, Shaggy Rogers was a stoner, always had the munchies, rode around in the Mystery Machine decked out with hippie cool flowers on it, bell bottom jeans. Late 1960s is when Scooby, Doobie, Doo appeared.

My grandfather called all longhairs 

" doobs"
Just my .02 cents.

1 Like

Here’s some over 35 yrs later… original owner.

5 Likes

I remember those Power Hitters!
Wonder if you can still get them, I’d get one for nostalgic purposes!

2 Likes

Yes you can. I saw them for sale in a "tobacco " shop 2 days ago. They were blue. Bought mine in my mid 20’s. Still have it and every blue moon ill light it up! That thing will hurt ya though. LOL

2 Likes

That hitter is killer at a party. Just line them up and knock them down with a blast from this baby.

1 Like

How does that work? :flushed:

The tip unscrews and a joint is placed in the tip and screwed back on (lit) then squeeze bottle and hold carborator hole and a "shotgun " will shoot out.

A funny aside when i opened it for this pict i found an old roach still in there.LOL.

3 Likes

That’s :ok_hand: :clap: :+1:

My original was made in The 70’s. Old tech.