Panda's Growventures

Watering day for the kids!

2 Likes

Oh damn! They’re doing so well!!

1 Like

Theyre not doing too bad! The last picture is one of the super cropped colas I tried to mangle and bend which healed fine and is still growing :joy:

1 Like

Watering day again!

I should have watered yesterday. They were boooooone dry. Another 5 gallons each lol

Added another 10tbsp of the flowering gaia green nutes each and also some glacial rock powder

2 Likes

Very nice bro congrats :smoking::dash::muscle::sunglasses:

1 Like

Buds are getting SUPER meaty haha

Another 4 weeks probably at least though. Going to try to rig my light higher while theyre drying outside the tent lol

Success with some zip ties for now haha

2 Likes

Hmmmmm…

So I’m trying to wrap my head around VPD stuff now as well.

Ive been working hard to keep humidity low, especially with how huge and meaty the buds are getting. I dont want to lose anything to mold :frowning:

You can see zooming in on the last picture that temps were about 80. And humidity was hovering around 40.

I think I’ll set my dehumidifier on higher in the room, maybe smart monitor for mid 60s. Having it set around 50 i think is keeping the VPD too low, but again i guess ive just been being exxxxxtra cautious

1 Like

Lookin good bro :muscle::100:

1 Like

5 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Thanks so much @Graysin !

You’ve absolutely helped me to get to this point too. Give yourself some credit as well haha

1 Like

I cant believe its barely only been 3 weeks since i flipped to flower on 7/16.

Kind of scared and excited to see what the next 5-7 weeks of flowering bring lol. Theyre soooooooo big already

Ya i think they going to get PHAT!

2 Likes

@Audiofreak Its looking that way. Its intimidating :joy:

I’d be sharpening the scissors. LOL

2 Likes

@Audiofreak I think I’m going to need like 6 pairs to rotate through at this point :smile:

2 Likes

My suggestion would be to get an IR temp gun to measure your leaf temps at the canopy. I have buds above my canopy & the buds leaves are the hottest, so I’m checking my numbers from around the tops of the buds & their sugar leaves & fan leaves to get numbers to work from. Measure your air temp, RH, & leaf temps at the hottest part of the top of the canopy & run those numbers through a VPD calculator, & you should be able to see what you could move, based on what Leaf VPD target you are trying to hit. If you tune towards a Leaf VPD target, you can get there by changing air temp, leaf temp, &/or RH. In other words, so long as you aren’t moving outside the parameters of the plant itself, Leaf VPD can guide your targets for any or all of those things at once, while allowing you to use the transpiration rate of the leaf as your main guide (the Leaf VPD number).

1 Like

Currently I’m only rocking the stupid Photone app (android) to measure ppfd. Have a monitor in tent for temp and rH.

Trying my best to control conditions. Its my first photos honestly lol

You can’t calculate your Leaf VPD unless you know your leaf temps. You can guess, but I don’t recommend it.

1 Like