Panda's Growventures

But why? :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh so it was a saying that one of our friends on here (who’s had to step away for a spell, don’t know why) and his brother said when they were little in place of like “oh damn”. It’s just a silly thing some of us have adopted for dang it, I’m outta likes :monkey::briefs:
:rofl:

4 Likes

Today is day 44 of flower based off looking at my past posts.

They’re not looking so pretty, with leaf issues and whatnot. Figure I don’t have toooooo much longer to go. Another 12 days makes 8 weeks of flower time and I’m starting to watch trichomes so who knows.

7 Likes

Here ya go. :wink:

3 Likes

I honestly love all you guys. Even though I just started growing April this year, finished only one single harvest with the help of all of you and working through a painful second at the moment, it’s been very helpful for me.

Not even just in the sense of partaking in my ventures, it also learning and expanding my mind and giving me something to focus and dream about after after mundalities of the day.

I appreciate all of you more than you know. It’s good for my mental health

5 Likes

I’d like to second this. Y’all are a wonderful community that you guys just let me bust my way in. Especially you Panda. I still remember crashing the end of your first journal not that long ago. :rofl:

5 Likes

@Graysin You’re an exceptionally cool dude. And you haven’t crashed anything.

I’ve got nothing but love for people here

2 Likes

Hey @ThermoNukePanda where them updates at my man? :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah what @Graysin said :point_up:

2 Likes

I almost don’t even want to talk about them :pensive:

I’ve been struggling with growing them honestly. Ever since I started to have that calcium deficiency, then the big 45 gallon flush, it’s just been a hassle. The leaves look freaking terrible. I estimate if I can push through another 2ish weeks without completely killing them I should be able to chop.

sighs

But yeah, not good. These are from yesterday of some of the worst of it. Granted they don’t all completely look like this (the Gorilla Glue is the hardiest it seems).

5 Likes

@Graysin @Mr_Wormwood

1 Like

They’re supposed to. The plant is eating itself to make flower magic. :wink:

Really? They look so ripe. Trichome shots possible?

Don’t ask me, though, I’m a serious 90% cloudy and idgaf what the other 10% is kind of person. Whether it’s clear or amber. I’m Choppin’ once they’re mostly whiteish.

Hey if this is the worst of it you’re doing awesome. You’re being much too hard on yourself, sir. You have some beauties. The leaves are supposed to get ugly.

1 Like

I’ll have to work on trichome shots, but my last inspection I saw still a pretty good amount of clear

I dunno, just feel bleh looking at them I guess and they don’t look as pretty too me compared to the GDP I grew :frowning:

1 Like

That’s the problem :wink: you’re comparing to other strains. No two look the same, at least as far as I’ve witnessed myself. The bud structure on my Lemon Tree was way different than my gelato.

You’re probably just seeing the result of these babies having a different life cycle. Bet ya money that they produce beautiful buds once all the excess is stripped away.

1 Like

All isn’t lost and the ship ain’t sunk. Take a look at this plant, zoom in on it and look good at it. I just harvested 2 plants that looked exactly like this/yours and it happened not overnight but very close. I am smoking on some of that same weed right now because I am out of blackmarket stash. This stuff is as good as any I have ever smoked. And I have smoked some kick ass stuff. I did all the flushing just like you and it just never recovered and went on to look like it did at harvest when that pic was taken. Just get your soil runoff right and that’s about all you can do now. Been reading your journal and wish you the best of luck with your plants.

6 Likes

Yo man, not totally overnight. I’ve been battling leaf issues for what seems like 2 months at least which is why I flushed the first time and kept on trucking.

Yours look great though!

Mine started with this… totally figured calcium even though I have CalMag and upped it.

It’s been a wild 2nd grow that’s for sure

2 Likes

yep, the leaf issues started a while back for me also. but, you’re plant is still looking good and frosty so if you’re thinking 2 weeks till harvest, I personally believe you’ve got that harvest covered unless you cut the plant down.

1 Like

Watered the babies today. Just straight water and a little bit of Refresh powder.

I’m not going to push them anymore and just water them out for the next 7-14 days and decide on chopping shortly.

Man this grow seemed way harder than the first, but that may be because I tried to overdo things thinking I was smarter than I am after doing “alright” on my first harvest

Also, I’m HIGHLY considering switching to Jack’s or something else my next grow and would love as much information as I can get.

I’ve been seeing that Fox Farms trio is alright but definitely more of a noob friendly nutrient.

I also want to eventually get into photos, but I still have quite a bit of auto seeds to burn through lol

1 Like

Ask away. I’ve been using it for my entire grow since I decided that Fox Farms was too salty and made my pH really weird. It has been amazing. And I have used it exclusively for the majority of the things in my veg tent. It has been so much easier.

3 Likes