Panda's Growventures

Thank you as always!!

1 Like

I don’t see an issue, either. Since the feed right after will be with dechlorinated water and nutrients, there shouldn’t be any residual chlorine in there - if there is it wouldn’t be enough to hurt, IMO.

2 Likes

@Graysin or at least hurt less for a little rather than be nute locked and struggling! I won’t be able to do it till this weekend though so I hope a few more days won’t be a huge catastrophic problem

2 Likes

And so it begins… nine 5 gal buckets. Three for each of the three plants

This is going to be interesting…

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thirty five gallons of water???

Oh ISH

1 Like

@Mr_Wormwood Forty five my good sir… forty five :rofl::joy:

I’m NOT excited. They’re all filled, and the flooding devastation will commence tomorrow. I’m going to let the buckets sit open overnight. Going to use two buckets each, and the third bucket I’ll mix with this Refresh stuff the local hydroponic store helped me out with? They’ve helped out a bunch too and I figure why not lol.

1 Like

@Covertgrower Yo man…

… like this is my second grow. You watched my first :laughing:

I never realized “flushing” in a sense with the OG stunties I had. This amount of water astounds me :laughing::laughing:

I have to admit, my first harvest which I’m HEAVILY partaking of… THANKS ILGM!.. is exceptional! This GDP is the bomb haha

And so I’m even more worried about number 2 :joy:

4 Likes

So day 24 of flower is today. I’m thankful after unleashing the flood devastation and stuff that they are not droopy or seeming to struggle.

Hope things keep going alright!

8 Likes

They’re looking in great shape!

1 Like

@Graysin Thanks! The flush was stressful. We’ll see if it stops additional calcium problems!

1 Like

They’re all looking amazing my friend!

1 Like

@BStarr Thank you my panda buddy from down under!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m so excited about my plants. It’s hard not to get giddy sometimes :laughing:

3 Likes

They do look amazing
I just now noticed that the panda face in your avatar is the nuke symbol

Really pay attention don’t I? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

If it makes you feel any better I didn’t notice til you said something about it. :joy:

3 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood @Graysin

And so yes… ThermoNukePanda :laughing: Been my name online for a loooooooooong time on various platforms and games and whatnot

2 Likes

Also, I’m happy to report and I’ll keep an eye on it, but I’m pretty sure my Brucie is going to be a purple hulk :purple_heart: :laughing:

4 Likes

Ooooh congrats on the mystery purp! That’s a fun gamble :rofl:

1 Like

Brucie is definitely going purple. Pay no attention to the random leaves that were damaged from my nute lock lol

7 Likes