Panda's Growventures

That’s awesome!

Yes you would definitely need something to protect them. I’d suggest a combination of cattle panels and chicken wire with some sort of gate. Or a full fledge kennel fencing system. You could also put feed/edible garden plants away from any of the plant(s) to shed any possible interest in them.

2 Likes

All you guys better be ready to answer some og my dumb questions if I do embark on this outdoor venture :joy:

I’m aiming for at least 10 clones on top of these two in the tent which still have another 5-6 weeks of veg lol

2 Likes

That’s sweet, I can’t promise anything on my part. Haha but I’ll try.

2 Likes

I’m going to be like a weed Oprah with my outdoor experiments.

YOU GET A 10 GALLON POT!

YOU GET A 10 GALLON POT!

AND YOU GET A 10 GALLON POT!

:smile:

2 Likes

LOL :joy: that’s great

2 Likes

There are a few really good outdoor threads here, but I’ve been following this one recently. If you haven’t seen it already check it out :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

I’ll definitely have to cryise through that. Only experience i have is using various fox farms soil and ive switched completely to Gaia Green dry nutes

2 Likes

Heard nothing but good things about Gaia.

1 Like

I havent had any complaints myself so far.

I memba the days of trying to mix all the fox farm trio nutes :joy: Now all i use in the water is occasionally some calmag and Refresh

2 Likes

Yeah I messed with entire line… the mixing was so time consuming, and ran into so many issues. Never again!

2 Likes

The biggest problem i was running into was nute lock and salt buildup!!! Like no matter how hard i tried measuring pH and watering and runoff was just issue after issue for me personally. I hated it :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Same same. pH and lock outs was such a problem. The constant flushing was annoying too.

2 Likes

WE JUST HIT 800 POSTS UP ON THIS BUSINESS! WHOOP WHOOP! :joy:

I miss @PurpNGold74 and hope hes doing amazing too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hes here. I talked to him today.

3 Likes

Yeah! I saw him making his rounds. He helped me quite a bit with FF problems here. :sunglasses: that was… almost 2 years ago. Lol.

2 Likes

Yeah i talked with him as well not long ago. Just spreading the love to all my ILGM peeps.

I really do love and appreciate all of you and cant express that enough

2 Likes

I agree. It’s a versatile community with a lot of built up experience. Always can find an answer. Not to mention seeing people use products or genetics your curious about.

2 Likes

Its hard for me to discuss nutrients and soil with people here as nobody uses it.

3 Likes

That’s surprising. What line?

2 Likes

Whacha mean? I know a lot of people use coco and hydro but i have no experience with any of that.

The local store near me sells CRAZY stuff (even whole monotub kits and spores for psilocybin). Ive only ever used fox farm soils though, and the gaia green has been pretty dummy proof for me lol

3 Likes