Pale spots on 4 week old leaves

GG auto 4 weeks old 18 seeds dropped, 18 seedlings. 2 plants have pale spots elongated in shape. Seem more visible under grow lights. Need help.

Welcome! Looks like variegation. It’s genetic and not harmful. They grow out of it most of the time. Sometimes they’ll hang onto it throughout their lives and put out some pretty cool looking leaves.

2 Likes

Ok starting to figure this computer thing out. Thanx for previous help. Have more questions. what is best way to get help? I know that starting a new topic is not the preferred way, I don’t know how to direct question to a specific person. Computers is not my area expertise.

If you want to tag someone put @ before their name like @Catmanfreeman, you can use this thread to ask new questions. Good luck man

1 Like

You can post your questions here if you’d like. To get someone’s attention just throw an @ symbol in front of their name like this @Catmanfreeman

Jinx, you owe me a coke @Dennis62

1 Like

Absolutely :smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Each plant will feed and grow differently. You would want cloned plants if you want them to grow similarly. Even then some will grow differently due to uneven light canopy. Pretty sure you want to target 6.2 oh for promix as it’s a medium that’s in between soil and soiless. Calcium and magnesium should be used throughout the grow cycle. Your well water looks very good for use. My tap is 250ppm with 7.4 ph and I use it more often than RO water mainly because after adding my nutrients, it maintains 6.52ph so I’m not having to add any ph adjusters.

2 Likes

Thank you for your time and knowledge :sun_with_face::infinity::sun_with_face:

2 Likes