Painfree garden journey

C99 x blueberry fast 30 days from flip. Fast version is 45 day flower. Minus my flip time should be done in 30 days. Last one was right on schedule.

2 Likes

Looking stellar!! :+1::+1: I’m diggin what your doin My Brother!! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Dman1969 here is why I don’t do autos anymore other than what I have already. I just don’t like planning a grow for it not to produce. N light auto. Born feb 12. Gonna chop soon. Lol

3 Likes

That sux to get so little for so much work!! :weary::v::call_me_hand:

Garden is starting to bloom.

5 Likes

Thats pretty, what is it?

1 Like

We have these on a section of fence i have to replace not sure what they are

2 Likes

To be honest I don’t know. I seed shopped high then planted them very high months ago. Lol don’t have a clue but going to have a yard full of flowers that I’ve never seen. :joy:

Yours are gorgeous. Very full

2 Likes

Little work in the lab this morning. Cleaned to get ready for a couple of clones in my dyi tote. Gelato og just want to get a clone for later. All I needs one but I’ll take em all if I get them. Again I put very little effort in it. Tap water for the first week then I’ll add a little something. I take clone so I don’t gotta buy seeds. It’s becoming such a pain in the a$&. Wait then grow to even know if it’s really what you ordered or want. So Everyone should learn to clone.

2 Likes

Here ya go @Dman1969 im gonna drop a bean for you. No soak. Just in to the top of the jiffy pellet thingy. It’s wet and stays wet so I’ve had just a good of luck by putting them straight in. Leaving a little so you can flip it if needed. Put on a heat mat and wait to see if it’s any good.

2 Likes

I’ve thrown them straight into five gallon buckets and it worked but I kinda dig seeing the roots develop. I like the clear solo cup inside the red also so I can monitor them till they go in there final home. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:I hope your havin a Stellar day Brother.
:giraffe::lips:
I may have to try your technique out. :wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Fabulous day brother. Made some plants. Fed the veg garden. Took some canna caps and smoking a joint by the garden. Wish you were here

2 Likes

Me too Brother and I know it’s a beautiful garden :potted_plant:
:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Funny how 1 bud ok. 1 bud very frosty.

2 Likes

Well @Dman1969 here she is 6 days later so she filled in nice.

So I cleaned her up again and stripped a few more leaves. She should be good now.

3 Likes

You most definitely got it Growin On Brother! :sunglasses::+1::+1::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Not always. Lol

2 Likes

@Dman1969 your girl is fast. No soak less than 24 hours and got tail.

1 Like

Rain today and changed 2 of my flower tents to run at night now I’m bored :neutral_face:. Decided to stack my tents to conserve a little room. Got it all up there. Would not have done it before ac infinity tents. They won’t hold the weight but no problem now. Top 2 on 4 inch ac infinity fan and filter. Bottom tents running on 6 inch ac infinity.

4 Likes

@Dman1969 She’s up. Helped a little to shed the shell. Add put a little rooting powder on top then misted her with water till tomorrow when she goes to her home.

1 Like