Painfree garden journey

Now that’s truly what’s up My Brother! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
I gotta get back with you on the water :sweat_drops: cure. I’m interested. But I’ll bug :ant: you about that later. I gotta get my girls back on track or start over. But I think :thinking: three of the four are gonna make it. But you know cannibis it does some crazy stuff! :wink: you never count them out till there dead :skull_and_crossbones:
Ps I think :thinking: I’m goin back to the wet
Paper towel germination. I think it softens the shell better. :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I hear ya. I’ve had my best luck sticking a bean in a jiffy pod. The ones you add water till they swell. Put it on a dish sitting in heat mat. I’ve been hearing of lots of weak auto seeds lately from many venders. No problem with photo but autos crack and die lately.

1 Like

Getting there. Have another dish with about 1/4 this amount. Dark but hey. It reclaimed sooooooooo. Better than tossing it out.
I’ll keep mixing it letting all alcohol evaporate. Then dab it up and set it in my source turbo under vacuum to get everything out before I add some terps to it.

1 Like

What alcahol do you use

190 proof. Diesel most of the time. Just depends on what they have.

Putting last purple kush in flower. Stripped some out of her and opened her up for long colas.

3 Likes

My Brother I think :thinking: you’re gonna have some sho nuff Donkey Dongs!! :wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Don’t think less of me but I prefer them. :joy:

2 Likes

I got Monkeys :monkey: undies My Brother! But I prefer them Myself! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Meet snoop frog. He’s a resident of my little turtle frog sanctuary.

7 Likes

Wow that looks like N awesome place to just chill with some buds and some buds…

3 Likes

I can’t do much but I got my little corner to play in. My back can’t handle much gardening so I just do a little here and there. Burn some and watch the critters.

5 Likes

Love this cute little guy.

6 Likes

Week 2 for gelato og. Spread her out and got her in the 2 x 2 under a hlg 100 and hlg 65. Planning to finish under the 135 r for the last 2 weeks if my c99 is done.

4 Likes

That’s some nice work My Brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Few shots from the garden ( legal one ).

3 Likes

Brother that’s some beautiful plants 🪴!!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thank you. It’s all just cover for family that comes by and sees potting soil or nutes and grow bags. I enjoy it but it all started to help cover my med grow. Lol

4 Likes

Lol they wondered in dec but I’ve had tomatoes peppers and strawberries producing already while most are just getting started. I tell them I start them inside and they don’t ask again.

2 Likes

Going to drop a auto bean. Which one ya want to see. Not a lot of confidence in these “free seeds”

1 Like