Painfree garden journey

Very nice, we had a visitor.

3 Likes

Absolutely beautiful flowers!!!
And I am so sorry to hear about your granddaughter. I will be thinking about her and I hope they figure out what’s going on with her :green_heart: would it be alright if I tagged along? You have some beautiful buds and flowers!

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Please do tag along. This is a journal of life not just meds. The more the merrier. :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Getting a cold sucks. I just never can get a good head high going when I have a cold. Soooo. I’m breaking out the big guns with my 160ton press. ( I’m freaking strong :muscle:) to add a little boost with some wax.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Been sick and ain’t done much but let out dogs. Better today should be good tomorrow. Coughing so bad yesterday I was wondering what I had. Today big difference. I can at least vape.

Tomato scrog is now 4 x 8 and still growing. Full of baby tomatoes.

Gotta new cloner going. More on that tomorrow.

And a few flower shots.

5 Likes

And my blue dream started the stretch. Had to move the fan and filter outside the tent cause I’m gonna need the room for her. I love her branches. Each is like it’s on tree.

And FYI caps are kicking in. :joy:

4 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @Painfree !

2 Likes

I wish you felt as good as your garden looks My Brother and I hope and pray you feel better soon :pray::crossed_fingers::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Dman1969 Today is a look at this freak Alaskan purple auto. 1st set of leaves was jacked up growing straight up so I topped it at the first node. Still showing leaves of 3 with some strange buds. I think I did top it again. Didn’t pay attention it just sat in back.

5 Likes

Flower time.

First pic of sunflower growing from bottom. Hopefully you enjoy them as much as I do

4 Likes

That’s awesome Brother and a sweet surprise!! :wink::sunglasses::v:And I got :monkey::briefs:
I truly dig your garden :pray::+1::+1::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Everything is in the flower tents now. Needed room for the hopefull clones to be coming soon.

2 x 4 hlg 260 v2. Purple kush. Gelato og and blue dream.

2 x 2 hlg 135 especially. Alaskan purple auto. Alaskan purple clone. Gelato og.

2 x 2 hlg 100. Purple kush clone and Alaskan purple clone.

Still chugging along. Whatever I had is hard to shake. Lungs are good so ain’t worried. Just the head stuff sucks the life out of ya. That’s what sativa is for. Stay lifted

6 Likes

Hope you feel better soon

4 Likes

Love em. :pray:

2 Likes

Goodnight my friend, tomorrow is another day. We have a litter of kittens that have eye infections so my wife is washing their eyes hopefully they get better as well.

2 Likes

To you as well. Was just talking with my mom in ga. She rescues and fosters. Has a bunch on bottles now and all have eye infections. Pretty common with kittens.

2 Likes

Really love the grove bags. It’s made for better bud that I can now get decent results with my juice box. I see a bigger press in my future. I like the ease of decarb a gram of wax and use it to make tinctures or eddies. Very slow with this but it works. Small peace of bud about the size of a pea works better than bigger pieces. I’ve been able to get a gram of wax pressed and collected in a hours work.

6 Likes

Granddaughter Update. She went in yesterday for a video ekg. They had her hooked up all day while they monitored brain waves while she was in the play room and while sleeping. It’s a 12 hour test. They called and said left side is where the problem is. Also the side effects speech and she is behind in speech. It’s non epileptic type. That’s good I hope.
Now for the scan to see if it’s a congenital defect or Something else. Bloodwork all comes back great other than liver test is off but not bad. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

6 Likes

Love the orange Lilly.

4 Likes