Painfree garden journey

Gonna start my journal here. My goal has always been to treat my back pain and PTSD. Been the Dr route. The VA route and this is the only thing that’s made me feel better and live better. Neuropathy in my feet is my new goal to treat. So far blue dream is the ticket.

I run 4 tents. 4x2 and 3 2 x2. I like different environments. I keep 1 for seed and veg the others are all flower.
I run 24 hour lights in veg and 12/12 flower. That big change in lighting gives me fast flips.
Her is c99 blueberry week 7 in the 4 x 2. And the Alaskan purple about 12 days in.

@Dman1969
Pretty high right now. Be back in a bit

8 Likes

This is s lemon haze and gelato og. Getting a new hlg 135 rspec in a few hours.

1 Like

Last flower tent has a Alaskan purple auto a 8 inch northern light runt in week 8 and a c99 x blueberry.

My dryer in the middle and seed veg tent on right.

Nutes are TPS one and TPS signal. Pretty much same seed to harvest. I add calmag and molasses in flower.

I grow in coco no moving to 3 gallon pots. I water with collecting rain water a and just ph it

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag :label: Brother! :pray: looking awesome and I’m set to watching! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Looking good. I am also a veteran using cannabis to treat my ptsd and other physical issues. Thanks for your service.

3 Likes

That dryer looks cool, what’s the scoop

I’m using an ac infinity controller to monitor humidity for the cure box. As rh goes up from moisture in the bud the fan kicks on putting in dryer air. When rh goes back down the fan stops. Automatic jar burping basically. I’m running some now I cut and put straight in the box to see if it will cure without any mold or prevent from drying to fast.

4 Likes

Thank you for your service!!

2 Likes

New lights up. Hlg 135 r. Rock hard buds for this little 2 x 2

2 Likes

That cool my brother I like this set ups very nice , have small specs myself good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Not much to do today. Half way done with water cure on 2 oz of AVB. I usually change water about 7-10 times. Then I dry it. Extract it and have some reclaim to do something with.

Pulled out c99 to get a better look.

2 Likes

Dammit My Brother you got some skills!!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks man but I really do the minimum. Tried a lot of things and just settled in to what works for me. I screwed up plenty. Lol. I do for me. No one else really smokes around our circle I guess. I go months without smoking with another human :joy:. People I know that smoke don’t know I grow. I ain’t growing for them. Just my medical needs. To many people roll over if they know so I keep it on the down low. Wish I had others around but I guess I got trust issues so till they change laws I’m a closet user so to speak.

5 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with that Brother! I keep to myself also. Less people less drama :performing_arts: keep on keepin on you do it extremely well! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

My other c99 x blueberry fast is coming along with some nice colas. Put on 12’s 4-7 so she’s getting put under the hlg 135 r.

5 Likes

Avb reclamation going strong. Just waiting now. I also had a ounce of trim I added so should help with terps. Either way I’ll use it. Lol

1 Like

Pulled out the other c99 x blueberry fast to clean her up and put her under the hlg 135 r for the rest of flower.

2 Likes

My tomato scrog I got going. Lol.

4 Likes

That’s gonna be a monster My Brother! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hope so. Lost most things in the freak freeze but I’ll use my ninja canna skills to boost production :sunglasses:

1 Like