Ozzimotosan's Two Critical Haze and Two Northern Lights X Big Bud Grow Journal 1/25/19

My sentiment is the same as ozz brother. DAMN. Never see the extent of the roots in soil. Wicked @Liljoe.

3 Likes

@Ozzimotosan1. Thanks for the vote of confidence bro. I’ve always extended my circle of water a lil bit every few waterings.
Until they were big enuff to take a full soaking. Peace. :v::grin:

3 Likes

Thanks gentlmen… @Ozzimotosan1 @Oldguy
Actually those roots on clone are from my clone bubbler I made, my 2nd design

Just checked on her and she still seems happy, I have my misters set every 15 min on for 15 seconds.

Have my water ph at 5.7 and started with 700ppm, just under half strength
Now to just keep a close eye on things and make any adjustments if needed

3 Likes

Geez Louise! I don’t know where to start! What’s the gadget with the gauges?
You are one resourceful creative GENIUS Dude! :hugs:

2 Likes

@Ozzimotosan1 the gauges r just temp and r/h…good old analog old school lol
And GENIUS??, I been called lots of things but never a genius :joy::laughing: Thanks buddy
All you guys and gals on this site help me come up with the ideas

2 Likes

I hear ya on the analog. Still electric though, right? Ya, this site is the BEST. It was good to know it was my phone and not the MGMT stopping my pix from posting. Now I just upload all pix to my PC and I’m good to post. Well I’m off to the doctor’s office in Worcester to get an nerve analysis to see which ones are being affected by the spinal problem. Catch you guys on the flipside. Later, Oz

2 Likes

The analog is not elec, no batteries or anything. Just old school tech.
I am also off to physio/chiro myself.
Have a good one

2 Likes

Well my hydro is going good so far, fast growth.

Those 2 pics r the day she was put into hydro from bubbler.
Next 2 pics r approx 24 hours later, yesterday afternoon.

So far so good, I am impressed with the growth rate. :grinning:
Happy growing all…

3 Likes

@Liljoe. Amazing how fast they grow in water brother. Lookin fantastic. Obviously u have the touch. :grin::+1:
Have a great day. :v:

2 Likes

Thanks @Oldguy
I have been gettimg my timing on sprayers rite, so far they come on every 5 min for 10seconds. I went and bought a new big submersable pump yesterday to try in my system, the pump I have now is soo fn loud it gives me a mini heart attack every 5 min lol also I can hear it outside so thats too loud
Lol

2 Likes

Makes it kinda hard to keep things discreet when that happens. :grin:
I know my fans are noisy enuff. I have to put a folded towel under to isolate them.
But most people that come thru my door are fellow growers doing the same themselves. :wink:. Close friends only. :+1::grin:
Peace :v:

1 Like

I dont have much company, I live out in the bush. Few neighbors but its pretty quiet aroind here. And anyone that does come by is like u said, a fellow grower. Which is 1 buddy lol But I spent 90% of my time in my garage(even have a fold out bed) has cable, fridge, microwave etc lol so the pump drives me nuts more than anything

2 Likes

Ya. I hear ya. My closest neighbor is 500 ft or so but he grows too.
He plows my lane for smoke so we get along just fine. :grin::v:
And most of the others grow too. Kinda funny that we all got plants in at the same time. Makes for an interesting aroma in the neighbourhood in the summer. :wink:
U enjoy ur day. Gotta run in to work for a bit. New model course coming up next week. Study. Study. Study. :roll_eyes:
Peace. :v:

1 Like

Cheers…take care @Oldguy

1 Like

Well SHAM-ALAMA-DING-DONG! Son, you are the MAN! @Liljoe
I was checking out the Quantum Grow Room postings, and @MattyBear had a great recipe for
Decarbed, Infused Hemp Oil, with a little Lecithin, and put the stuff in capsules.
I was chatting with some old dude at work from down south. I introduced him to CBD rub.
He and his wife love it. He told me that with the different terpenes that produce different
results on the human (and canine) body, A true Cannabis visionary, at 69! Sweet!

3 Likes

Okay, now for a little Grow Journal news… Did my second pre-stress training work.
last grow, I cracked two main branches at the main stalk. Figuring this time I’l train them a little.
Here’s a few pix if I can load them.

2 Likes

There. Had to switch browsers. Chrome was Ah SNAP’ing again.
Notice on the close up, it’s the NLXBB closest the oil filled radiator.
I’m sure that has nothing to do with it. No bugs at all, not even fungus gnats, so I’m saving my recycled GnatNix. Got a request for some clones so I’m hopping when I top, I can clone the tops. I haven’t been cloneing since the PH clones. Everyone is liking the OG Kush better, so I’m glad I went with the Indica this last grow.
Now, another question for the gang, and any “lookers”. I have some PH with about equal amounts of shake, and mini buds. I used my harvesting tray with the screen inserted, and took some pollen off them. I suppose that drops the potency. So what do you guys think I should do with it? I thinking oil or butter, but looking for another possible avenue.
Alrighty then, on with the grow! Stay Green, & Keep 'em Flyin! :stars:

2 Likes

Hey there @Ozzimotosan1. Lookin good brother. :+1:. Girls are starting to fill out a bit. We like em full. :wink:
The one in back doesn’t look any worse for wear. Still perky. :grin:
Lights seem to be working very well. I gotta stop in to the grow shop today and see him on an addition. :bulb: for mine.
Bless. :v:

2 Likes

You can add the kief to bowls or joints or use it to cook with. I’m not sure on how much to use when cooking because I’ve never done it that way, but I know it needs to be decarbed just like flower or trim :v::bear:

2 Likes

I think I figured out what the “damage” is to that plant in the back. Every time I water it is difficult to not get some water, and nutes on a few leaves. I think I’ll keep a spray bottle down in the tent to spray off any nute water, and then try to dry the leaves off since the lights are on.

2 Likes