Ozzimotosan's Two Critical Haze and Two Northern Lights X Big Bud Grow Journal 1/25/19

Hey @Ozzimotosan1. That was an oz of small buds in bottom of 8oz bag. I also shook the crap out of it for a few times just to agitate a bit. Haven’t reduced it yet. Company coming. I just left it in the freezer till I can get some time. And it warms up some outside. -21 c :cold_face:
The babies will take. :+1:. Just give them a bit. New lights look great. Should be a good addition. Peace. :v:

2 Likes

They are building their roots rite.now, they will take off again in a week or.so.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reassurance guys. I did see some new growth on the NLXBB’s. Especially one.
That one will be my fav for now anyway. Ya, the new lights are coming tomorrow. If the weather doesn’t keep the mail-lady away.
OG, how cold is -21 C in F? 0 C is freezing, so like -40 F? Bbbbrrrrrr!!!

2 Likes

Oh ya, Joe, I want to frame the four QB’s with like aluminum or something.
Where can I get that stuff? Home Depot? Or would any hardware store have it?

1 Like

-21 c =about -6 F. F is for friggin cold. Came home tonite to almost solid water lines. Draft on pipe. Ran them and they came around. Stuffed the draft hole so out of the woods for now. :+1:. 20 mph winds from NW made it worse. Bless winter. :roll_eyes:.
Cold makes me seize up so really looking forward to some warmer temps on weekend.
Peace for now @Ozzimotosan1. :grin::v:

2 Likes

Yes both those placing should have something. I always like to look at home hardware 1st, support the little local stores I say

2 Likes

Well here’s the babes with two new 100W QB installed. Bad news is I notice eight LED’s out on one of the QB’s I bought last September. Shouldn’t be a problem, as they have a 1 year Warranty. Hoping they can ship me a board, and I will ship the defective one after I get it.
Stay warm Guys! :snowflake:

Oh well. No luck on the lights picture. I’ll try later.

2 Likes

Hey @Ozzimotosan1. The brew turned out great. Finally got it done last nite. Wicked head lift that turns into body relax and some relief for the tender knees an back. Thanks to @Liljoe for the tutelage.

Almost like taffy :+1:. And decent flavour too. Did with a double boiler set up.
Enjoy ur evening. On way to a buddy’s place to share a bit. :grin::v::+1:

6 Likes

Girls are looking good and happy @Ozzimotosan1
And @Oldguy glad to see ur oil turned out, looks awsome.

3 Likes

Thanks @Liljoe. Noticed this morn that it’s a little more solid than I expected.

Just wondering if I reduced a bit too much.
Still hits good but … any thoughts ?

2 Likes

Ya mine will do that too if its cooked dwn too much but I dnt mind because its not as messy I find. Looks good tho buddy

2 Likes

Thanks again for the reassurance @Liljoe
Just had a morn hit and workin like a charm. Peace for now. Enjoy ur day.
:+1::v:

2 Likes

Rite on!! And u as well my friend

2 Likes

@Oldguy & @Liljoe

You guys are the best. Now that I know how to make the smokable oil, I just need to know what you guys use to smoke it. I’m not too crazy about that Jesus Pin thingee. Can you put up pix of your “weapons of choice”. OG, Man that is cold! glad you got you pipes thawed before the burst. We have cold weather coming down from Canada this Monday through Wednesday.
Oh ya, I figured out the picture posting problem. It took so much time for my phone to load the jpg’s that after awhile it just gave up. Seemed to only work the first time, hence the single picture posting. I was able to download them all to my PC, so it should work now.
Here’s the new lights.

Waiting for a response from HLG on the QB I bought in September that has 8 LED’s out.
I shut it off, and looked for bad solder or something. Nothing found. Funny part is when I opened the two new ones, there was a loose LED in one of the bubble-wrap bags the QB was in. I looked to see if one was missing, and they were both A-OKAY. I may shut the bad one down for an hour or so, and measure the diodes in the strip that out. I have a nice Fluke Multimeter, and two real good Weller adjustable temp soldering irons. Maybe I’ll fix it myself with the spare LED! Pays to be an Electronics repair wiz! :mage: Oh ya, look at HLG on Alibaba. Wicked nice prices, but probably knock-offs.

2 Likes

How much PH’d water should I be giving them to make sure the roots are getting it?
I’ve been doing about a liter every other day, with a small watering can to spread it about 5" from the trunk.

2 Likes

@Ozzimotosan1. Here’s my two hoot. Voltage adjustable from 3.2-4.8. Depending on wether I’m using a dry herb bowl or the oil /dab bowl. Called Uncle herb for dry and big daddy for wet. Uncle herb has a tamper as part of the mouth piece. Couple lite taps to reload burner.
Friend in Calgary sent to me a few years back and I’ve had no issues with battery life. I have gone through a few burners tho.

I googled it when I got it so should still be there. Just twohoot.com got me there.
Peace. :v::+1:
Btw. New Lights look great. Was havin a moment last time I said. :roll_eyes:
Just be careful with water. Don’t want to overdo. Away from the stalk is a good choice to make them reach for it. If they’re pulling hard enuff to take it u should be o/k. Looking good bro. :+1::grin:

2 Likes

Ya, I’m putting half what I was putting on the OG Kush when they were almost full grown.
I’ll go a liter every three days for awhile. Hoping the two that fell over when transplanting have healed up. I love these Babies!

2 Likes

That link took me to a Domain Name page?
Cool tools. Not familiar with some of the stuff, but I’ve been vaping nic, and dry for a few years now. I’m sure I’ll figure it out. Can always hit YouTube.

2 Likes

Sorry it didn’t go thru @Ozzimotosan1. I saw after that it was .com not .ca like it should be. No edit avail to change. They have a newer version of the same called a 50 cal with adjustable v. Dual element.
I also have a fluke meter as well. The 88. Had for a long time. Very nice meter for my automotive work as a tech. :v::+1:

2 Likes

Hey OG,
I checked out that website, and it worked. Unfortunately, they only ship in Canada.
Anyway, I have the gear I need for now. Will figure out something to do with my Purple Haze.
Probably have a few ounces left. I also have a few ounces of trim that I use just for oil to cook with. I heard you could get the air out and freeze it. Not sweating yet.
The law in MA is clear about selling, can’t do it unless your a registered dispensary.
That costs thousands of dollars.
Rock On Bud-dee, and have a hoot for me!

1 Like