Ozzimotosan's Two Critical Haze and Two Northern Lights X Big Bud Grow Journal 1/25/19

I just make hash with my stuff that screens through my grinder. I vape enough to get a gram a month anyway. Nice treat. just wish I could get it to chunk up like the stuff we’d smoke with a glass, a coaster, and needle. Oh ya, and a straw or a hollowed out pen! LOL!

2 Likes

Hey RQ!
Welcome aboard! Great folks here. Learn something new everyday here.
They are going into the big pots with some microbes and a good watering soon as the tent heats up. I’ll wait till morning so the dirt gets warmed up too. It’s been like 50 degrees F in my cellar.

1 Like

Just a few dabs will do. Or a smear on a paper with a weed filler. Yummm. :grin:. Have a few friends that make it. But I want to try it myself to really see how much return there is and how good it can be. I use it in a vape so it hits pretty good. I find it helps me sleep a bit longer at a stretch.
Peace @Ozzimotosan1. :v::drooling_face:

2 Likes

I made a bunch of green goo by taking a bunch of shake, soaking it in 190 proof grain alcohol (:stuck_out_tongue:), Graves is the name, I got it in CT.
After soaking it for a week, I strained it, and put a restaurant quality electric stove top (given to us by a neighbor), and slowly boiled away the alcohol until I had the green goo.
Did it in a Jesus Pin vape pen, and was not impressed at all. It’s in a couple jars with the JP set.
Maybe I could make something else with it? Like CBD? I think it’s junk, and a waste of time and money.

2 Likes

Give me your IP recipe please Joe. I’ve been buying CBD rub for $10 a jar.

1 Like

Well it’s transplant day!
I am using one teaspoon of NPK Microbes in the hole before I put the plant in.
May go a tad lighter, but the label says 1/2 to 1 teaspoon per plant at transplant.
Here’s the last picture from the nursery.

3 Likes

@Ozzimotosan1 you soaked too long buddy. When I make my oil, use 99% isopropyl, I get at Costco. I put my green into a container or bucket. Just pour enuff iso to cover the green. I just wash it around for 10min or so. If left too long u get to much of the green or chlorophyl starts to come out. U just want to wash the crystals off. I then pure thru a coffee filter into a jar.

Then I use a hot plate in my garage, I like to use a glass cooking pot. Put heat on #1, then when the iso starts to bubble abit I cut the heat till bubbles settle dwn then turn up till fine bubbling again then do same thing over and over till the iso evaps. Dont let temps get over 212F or u lose potency. Low heat is better. Make sure to stir when it get lower to avoid burning. U can also use double boiler pot
Some use slow cookers, there are many methods but this is my favorite. When its done I get nice deep yellow and thick goodness.

BUT PLEASE BE SAFE WHEN COOKING!!! BE SURE TO HAVE LOTS OF VENTILATION, AIR FLOW AND MOST OF ALL NO OPEN FLAMES.
SAFETY IS NUMBER 1
I hope my directions are understandable. I u need more clarity on something just ask and I will do my best to guide u buddy
And ruffly 1 small bottle of iso to 1-2 oz of shake. (I dont usually measure)

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks Buddy! You use that for the rub for pain? Or the smokable stuff?

1 Like

You should enter that one in the Bud Of The Month contest! You got my vote!

1 Like

No prob @Ozzimotosan1 and that is the smokable oil. I have never tried making rub…yet lol My wife gets me pain rub from Doterran, natural oil extracts. Its not cannibis related in any way but helps me alot, and I have tried probly every pain rub out there lol It is called Doterras Deep Blue
And thanks for the compliments on my buds, I am pretty proud of my turn out for sure. :blush:
But unfotunately I did not use ILGM seeds so bud of month is not possible for me. Thanks for the suggestion tho :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks again for that Joe. I will definitely try that. All I can get is 91% IPA. Should be okay, right?
Added a 350W COB to the mix in the cellar. The base of the stems were light, and a few fell over. Propped them up with “teriyaki stix”, and put more dry soil around them.
They were well-wetted while on the mat upstairs. They spent a hour or two at 50 degrees F, as the oil filled radiator wasn’t working too well yet.
So here’s a picture from the tent. Brings back memories, huh? LOL!

I had another picture, but it won’t load. I’ll try tomorrow, or later today.
Stay Green My Friend! :clock4: & 20 mins (always sometime in the world)……

2 Likes

Darn those girls are looking happy buddy. And yes, I would think 91% will do the trick. I you have any questions when your ready to male your oil just ask and I will do my best to help
Stay Green :wink:

2 Likes

That golden colour is what I was looking for as well @Liljoe. Most around here is darker / more brn /blk.
And @Ozzimotosan1. Too long of a soak I thought as well when I read urs. Hope u can still find a use for your green goo. :grin:
Tent looks great. Peace all. :v:

2 Likes

Yup, looks like they didn’t get shocked too bad.
Will probably water them tomorrow after work.
I gave them all a liter after transplant.
Just tried to post another picture, no luck.
Will try tomorrow. Maybe the picture police will be sleeping. :laughing:

2 Likes

No worries Bro! Everyone is welcome here. :smiley:

Well I did it! Thanks in part to my Bud Bros and you know who you are.
I got two more HLG 100’s to go with the two I have. So now I’ll have the recommended
lighting for my 4X4X8 foot tent!
PSYCHED!!! Can’t wait to see how much the girls like it!
Better get more water down in the tent to heat up a bit.
http://www.amazon.com/Horticulture-Lighting-Group-USA-Quantum/dp/B07C57J7XX/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1550527495&sr=8-2&keywords=hlg+quantum+boards

2 Likes

Ha Ha!

Before shot of the lighting. I did spread out the QB’s and put my 350W COB in there.
That will stay until the other two QB’s come! So happy I got a decent tax refund from CT to
fund the addition. What I love too is there is a great market for used growing stuff!
EVERYONE I know in MA is doing it! ROCK ON PEOPLE!
We have finally got the AH’s by the shorties! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sweat::unamused:

3 Likes

@Ozzimotosan1 and @Liljoe. I tried a lil bit of ipa oil on weekend.

Gonna cook it off tonite I hope if it’s not too raw out in the garage. I used an oz of bud and 250 mls ipa. Not gonna be a lot but my first time making. :crossed_fingers:
I will let u guys know how it turns out.
Peace all. :v: Enjoy ur day. :grin:

3 Likes

Awe Man! You’re the Best OG! Better than You Tube!
What’s the green juice? The stuff after you soaked it in IPA for 10 minutes?
Which weed did you use? Buds or shake?

1 Like

Hmmmm….My babies aren’t taking off since the transplant. Hoping they recover soon.
Don’t remember how long it took to get going again before. Figuring there is allot more soil, so the roots are going to town. Anyone? Bueller?

1 Like