Ozzimotosan's Two Critical Haze and Two Northern Lights X Big Bud Grow Journal 1/25/19

:thinking::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sunglasses:…dumbass question…lol

1 Like

Happens to us all Bro.
Here’s me Babe’s a’day!

5 Likes

Some nice big leaves on the girls, looking good!!

2 Likes

Jeez Louise…these girls ain’t fooling around. After watching a great show on Netflix, like one of those planet shows, I learned even more about growing in general, and the partnership between many things. Light, Energy, Carbon, Water, and Nutrients.
I know Will Smith narrates, and a bunch of retired astronauts tell some pissa stories.
It’s called This Weird Rock, or something like that. I was in awe.
So there’s my plug for the night. I just did some of that OG Kush from last grow.
LOVE IT!
Here’s tonight’s shot of my four BABIES.
more nutrient experiments this grow. All natural of course!

Happy Valentines Day My Little Darlings!
:cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid:

4 Likes

They r growing fast :wink:

2 Likes

Damn ozz. Those fan leaves sure are getting big fast. Can’t wait to start my next one. Btw. The sweet amnesia from last grow smokes pretty darn good. :+1::+1:
Peace for now bro. :v:

1 Like

Ya, but the Amnesia Haze went to my buddy. I got the Critical.

1 Like

Here’s this morning’s picture of my Babies.
And I think we should have a little fun with this.
How about you regular followers tell me when you think they should go in the big pots?
I’m also putting a 1/2 tsp of NPK Microbes in the root area when I transplant.
Something new. Never gone wrong with NPK!

2 Likes

They look ready for a move to a bigger home already, looking good

1 Like

I’ll be getting the tent ready soon!

2 Likes

Anyone else agree with Joe? I’m going straight into 5 gallon pots.

2 Likes

Ya, I still have plenty of Purple Haze, and a shit ton of OG Kush.
Need more stuff to do with it. I got a Cannabis Cookbook by Cheri Sicard off Amazon.
Tells all about dosing for regular users, etc. Always wondered about that.
I usually go with eat some, and wait an hour. Then decide on more, or less.

1 Like

My OG turned out beautiful, that top bud I shared pic of with pepsi can, turned out 35grams dry from that one cola :blush:

Row of jars on left is GSC and the row o right with plastic containers is OGK. Bottom left black container is the one cola

6 Likes

I want to make some edibles too with some of my trim, and also gnna make some of my isopropyl alcohol oil. Thought about tryin to make some hash but not sure yet

2 Likes

Here are my new ladys, just moved them into my big room and under 400w M/H. Once they r used to the 400w I will bump it up to 2 400w lights to 800w. I left my cfl fixtures for some side lighting, mite as well use them eh lol

1 Girl Scout Cookies
1 OG Kush
1 T99
They r all in 1 1/2 gallon pots, then will be put into 6.2 gallon pots this round. Not messing with root bound issues this time.
I am also goin to set my hydro system up in there soon too, so much going on here lately. Busy busy lol
Anyway, talk later buddy.
Happy Growing

2 Likes

WOW!!! Nice haul Bro! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’m setting my tent up today too. Those bar LED lights around the edges, the two 50W COBs on the “shadows”, and the two 100W HLG QB’s. Debating whether or not to use the 350W COBB, I have on them now. It would probably be well utilized. Thoughts?
Also the four fans. They will be on LOW! for periods during lights on. I’m going 18 hours on 6 off. Roots need some dark to build up until they are deep enough to not get light.

2 Likes

Deffinately straight into their final home. @Ozzimotosan1. Much less chance of shock later. Peace :v:
@Liljoe. Wicked harvest man.
Looks delish. I also want to try some oil. Got lots of last season outdoor sweet amnesia budlets an tommy 2 hairs to use.
Should make some decent crude. :grin:
Peace all. :v:

1 Like

They are ready. Time for their final home.

2 Likes

Hey OG,
Ya, I just got the tent set up, and put the pots in. I’ll heat it up overnight, and put them in in the morning. Thanks for your input all. Hey, you guys gotta teach me how to make oil. Or are you just talking about making oil for cooking and baking? I use Olive Oil, the less expensive stuff, and use my shake, and some chopped up stems. Makes some kick-ass brownies. I always have a bottle of that around.

2 Likes