Ozzimotosan's Two Critical Haze and Two Northern Lights X Big Bud Grow Journal 1/25/19

I know usually you thin out the stuff on the inside, not the sun collectors, but I had to make some room for ventilation. I know allot of Indica dominant strains are susceptible to white mold.
We had some firewood with white mold in the same air space as my tent. Burnt it first. So far no straggling spores.

1 Like

Fully understood @Ozzimotosan1. Last thing a fellow wants is that stuff. They are growing in thick and tight. And u def want good air flow. Peace :v:

1 Like

Goodmorning all. Finally got out to cooking my oil last night. Turned out decent, has abit of the grassy taste but has a great buzz. I may have let it wash too long, ran out of iso and had to go get more so it sat awhile.

I still have put into some fivers or summin but I am guessing atleast 5 fivers in the pot.
So I guess it wasnt a bad turn out, it will keep my E pen full for awhile thats for sure :grin:

2 Likes

Looks really tasty @Liljoe. Nice colour when spread. :grin::+1::v:

1 Like

Just tried some out in my E pen and it has the GSC high I was hoping for with the uplifting effect of the OGK. I am happy with the results so far.

1 Like

I always heard not to soak it in any solvent till the chlorophyll comes out or the terpene taste is
kaput-ski. I used a recipe from a book I bought, and some tips from here, and then made the mistake of diluting mine with 50% Smartwater, when I should had opened the jar and let the alcohol evaporate! God, I have made beer, wine, and hard cider since I was 26. I’m 58 and screwing up adding water to alcohol with a bunch of T & CBD. Turning in my Smartcard!
:yum:
P.S. @Liljoe $10 Canadian says it’ll work though Bro!

2 Likes

My apologies for not posting pix, etc. Been mad busy, and the house is in a ruckus.
Hope to be back by Saturday with pix for the “trimmed plants”.
Got a buddy that wants a few clones, so I’ll work on those too.
Double Bud branches!

2 Likes

Okay, I got a few minutes to post a few pix. Hope you guys are doing well.
I’m making some oil for baking, it’ll be done at 5PM.
Here’s the pix from this morning.

I took two cuttings off each strain for a buddy that starting a grow.
Hope they take. Didn’t have allot of stem to work with on the CH. The NLXBB was better.
Just hope that the new growth with them is not the “early flowering”. A few months too early.

2 Likes

Girls coming along great @Ozzimotosan1.
Early flowering not so bad. Not what u were lookin for tho. Hope they hold on a bit longer for you. One of these days I m gonna have to make some edible oil. :grin:
Had my old dog to the vet this morn for some arthritis meds. Not too bad here.
$75 for visit and meds. But this is gonna continue and budder was suggested to me there. Besides. May do me some good too. :+1:. Peace brother. :v: Enjoy ur day.

1 Like

Hey OG,
Ya, $75 is minimum charge at the vets in MA.
I give both my dogs CBD oil I got off Amazon. The Clumber Spaniel is old, and arthritic, mainly in his hips, and leg joints. My Yellow Lab has Lyme, pretty asymptomatic now, but we got up this morning to shit and piss all over. I gave him his Fipronil drops between his shoulder blades last night before we went to bed. Last time he had a cough, but nothing like this!
I’m hoping the girls hold on a little longer. Realized this morning they are almost 3 months old. Almost time to induce flowering.
Today I’m making a recipe I thought up. We have a couple pounds of boneless chicken breasts, so I’ll slice them up and put them in a crockpot. Then two cans cream of mushroom soup, a sweet onion sliced up, some Worcestershire sauce, garlic, capers, and water.
Will cook it a good part of the day, and have with some LeSuer peas. Yum!

1 Like

@Ozzimotosan1. Damn bro. I wanna come over for supper now. :grin:. Sound delish. :+1:.
My lab/husky mix is almost 10 now and she’s getting it in her hips and rt/frt shoulder. Meta cam is what they gave me.
An anti inflammatory so gotta get her to eat with them so it doesn’t throw her tummy out of whack. Thinking the oil would do us both good. Lots of recipes on here and I do have a good bit of shake from last few grows. :wink:
Couple Large dog food bags. :flushed:
Lighter note. My new babies coming along well. Did the R word. Running auto Frisian dew for this one. Can’t wait to put them under big light. :grin:

1 Like

OG, what the heck is “the R word” RO? Reverse osmosis? And I am clueless on the “auto Frisian dew”. Is that a strain or a nute?

1 Like

Hey brother @Ozzimotosan1. :rofl::rofl:
Sorry. Ruderalis. The Frisian Dew is a variety
and it’s an auto flower. :+1::grin:
9 - 10 week seed to harvest advertised. My last one went 15 under the blurple so I would like to see what the hps will give. :+1:
A lot more wall draw /sq ft. So it should give me a much better quality when done I hope. :wink:
The flowers are a deep rich purple that’s pretty cool to see develop too. :v:

1 Like

Kewl Man!
Ya, I dig the weird differences in strains. The CH I’m growing has a purple and yellowish trunk near the top. Very cool. The NLXBB’s are progressing well. Still really curious about the “little nubs” that I saw on the clipping for clones job.
Clones are doing well. Hope to pass on to a fellow member soon-to-be.
With the legalization, and aging population around here. Non-opioid pain relief is just what we
needed. (insert angels singing here aaaahhhhhhaahhahahah) LOL. Sorry got away from myself. That OG K works wonders.
More pix soon. I had a hell day. Can’t wait to retire and do this all day. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I here ya brother. I can’t wait either. This stuff is addictive. … The growing part. :grin:
I’ve got a couple babies with their 3rd set starting. :+1:. 2 more not far behind and 2 that are kind of stunted from a stuck husk and just plain small start. Maybe a diff pheno. Be good to try and see if there’s any difference in the smoke. :wink:
Peace for now and enjoy. :v:

1 Like

Goodmorni g @Ozzimotosan1 How r the girls doing? Been a few days since u posted pics, they must be getting big. I am thinking about putting mine into flower any day now.

My room is getting crowded lol.
And here is my other tent

They still have alot of veg time to go tho.
This is the roots on my hydro lady

She is doing great!!
@Oldguy how is your ladys doin?

2 Likes

@Liljoe. Babies doin good.

Not quite as far along as yours :grin: but coming along. Maybe into bigger pots first of next week. Third set out on a few. :+1:
Been misting them couple times a day yet. R H still low around 35% so working on that. Kinda hard with the wood heat to bring it above that. May hang a couple wet towels when I get home tonite.
Urs lookin wicked bro. :flushed:
Hope mine fill in like yours are. And the root mass on ur water baby is f-n huge bro. :scream:
Peace for now. U guys enjoy ur day. :v:
And I would prob flower too. Don’t forget the stretch. :grin::+1:tent is really gonna turn into a forest.

2 Likes

All I can say is WOW! Wish I had some money to switch over to hydro.
Sorry for the slacking, but my Lab has been really sick. Liquid poop, and
blood since Sunday. I thought he was getting better, but this morning
worst case scenario again. About half a pint of blood, and vomit all over the
downstairs. The small was so bad I almost puked a few times.
Came home early to take him to the vet.
I promise I’ll post some soon. I saw 5 days since last pix! Unfortunately they still look pretty much the same :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Maybe when I get back. All depends on the outcome. He’s not looking well.
Hoping just entrogastritis.

2 Likes

Ohh no, so sorry to hear about ur pup again. Hope he gets better. I can handle waiting for pics…u have good reason.
Stay High buddy
@Oldguy ur little ladys look happy :blush: and yes…the stretch, I havnt forgot about that for sure, thats why I am getting ready to flip soon. I still want to make more clones, just working on my aero cloner today and prob gnna put bubbler to work again too.
Also going to start abunch of seeds soon too, spring time is coming. Snow has been melting away good so time to get ready for outdoor season as well
Well u Stay High as well
Have a good 1 guys

2 Likes

Good day @Ozzimotosan1
Just curious how your dog is doing today, any better?

2 Likes