Ozzimotosan's Two Critical Haze and Two Northern Lights X Big Bud Grow Journal 1/25/19

F’IN AAAAA!!! Go JOE!

2 Likes

@Ozzimotosan1. Hey brother. Just picked up a new 1000 hps to do my new room. Can’t wait to get it plugged in and growin.
Still workin on room but it’s comin along.
Peace. :v:

1 Like

Well tonight I’m making tincture. Got 7.5 grams of Purple Haze “b” grade (shake and mini buds) in the oven in a paper bag. 250 degrees F for 25 mins to decarb. Found out you even need to decarb keef hash. Don’t understand why you can smoke and vape weed and get high.
I always thought decarb’ing is just for edibles. Anyone? Bueller?
I swear I’m going to come back as Bueller on here after a hiatus. :yum:

2 Likes

Sounds like it will be tasty. :wink:
Hope all goes well. :v:

2 Likes

When ur smoking or vapin it decarbs from the heat of smoking I was told.
And no worries on the curiosity lol
Went and got my buddys tent set up last night. I guess I have some work to do today lol
Now I am startin to worry about hydro bills, gnna have 2200watts pumping :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice. Mine’s a tad less cluttered.

I’ll put up a few pix soon. Been rippin’ busy.

Later Dudes!

Oz

2 Likes

Almst have my tent all set up. I think I will use it for flowering with 1000w hps

This way I can get a perpetual thing going and have a harvest more often :wink:

4 Likes

I got 4 clones back from my buddy, same batch as the 1 I put in my hydro system. Look at the difference in growth Ozz,

He was over watering the 4 clones abit and didnt have holes in cups so they wernt growing the best BUT hola heck what a difference. U gtta try hydro Oz, so much less work when it comes to watering. I filled my rez about a week ago and havnt done anything but check ph and ppm daily with no issues. I cant beleive how much faster they grow :grinning:

Happy Happy

3 Likes

Holy Moly @Liljoe. What a diff. I’m sure u can bring them back up to par in no time.
Looks wicked my man. :+1::grin:
Peace. :v:

3 Likes

Thanks buddy and yes, they already were lookin better last nite. Things r moving along nicely now. Gnna hang some vent fans in my tent today and finish getting it up and runnin. Mite move some girls into flower in a week or so…cant wait :blush:

3 Likes

Nice. Wish I had the money for an upgrade.
I topped mine today.

And here’s my cellar. :yum:

2 Likes

@Ozzimotosan1. Hey brother. Looks like topping went well. Congrats. I’ve never done yet so looking forward to my next photo grow in the fall to try. Peace :v:

2 Likes

Thanks OG. Ya, it’s easy. Just wait till you have at least 6 to 8 sets of good leaves, and snip the very central set. I’ll put a picture up close so you can see what it looks like after. You will need some fine point scissors.

2 Likes

Your girls are looking very good @Ozzimotosan1
They must be lovin the QB’s!!!
Nice topping job :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the Kudos guys. Sorry about the picture posting problems. I had to reboot my PC, and phone, then download every picture from my phone to my PC. There.
So here’s the one picture from the cellar that I couldn’t post yesterday, and a close up of a topped plant. Hope that helps ya OG.
Also, question for you pros, these plants are thickening bigtime. I’m sure most of you have grown tomatoes and stuff before weed. What do you think about “sucker shoots”, as in the
little sprouts that come out at the crotch of the stalk and main branches?
The two NLXBB have them all over the place. And I know they won’t be bud producers.
Just more stuff to trim when I lollipop. I’ll wait till they are at least producing some THC before trimming. One other thing I was told by a local weed grower (novice). His girlfriend told me
that THC counteracts CBD. That made no reasonable sense to me. Especially when many of us like both! That was the whole reason I was planning on Jack Herer next grow. Equal amounts of both. Later Gators!

To make up for the blurry one.

Here’s the freshly clipped one, 24 hours later.
I’m still doing pre-LST stretching.
These gals are more flexible than the OGK.

3 Likes

Well, I’m getting great growth out of the NLXBB’s. Especially the one near the heater.
They have been drinking more water too. Hope the CH’s catch up since I need to flower all at once. As I recall the NLXBB’s package said they were “early flowering”. We’ll see. I figured that they have only been growing since the end of January. Seems like more than two months.
I guess that’s it for today. I’m doing a Sunday morning Bloody Mary. Just made a batch of “brownies”, and am working on a batch of spaghetti and sausages. Yum, yum.

2 Likes

Congrats @Ozzimotosan1. Just finished painting out room so seeds drop in next couple days. Super stoked. :+1: U enjoy ur Sunday. Peace. :v:

2 Likes

Nice OG! You starting a new Grow Journal or piggybacking on mine? No mater to me Bud.

3 Likes

Wasn’t really thinking of doing a journal. :thinking:
Just wanna grow good weed brother.
After all this is your journal. :grin::+1::v:

2 Likes

Well please post a pic from time to time. I’m thinking two months more of veg and then as long as they want to flower. The growth of one of the NLXBB’s is something else. I saw a branch coming out the side under the canopy that reminded me of a bud branch!

2 Likes