Ozzimotosan's OG Kush Start Date 09/05/18

Here’s tonight after a watering, Look pretty good, and I know they will love flowering. QB’s I’m using are 4000K band, so they should be good for veg and flowering modes. Excited because this is my experimental grow. I want to see if plants at three months, versus 5…6…7, or more months can be productive enough, then I can do a fresh batch every six months. Next batch will be like allot of you other growers. Three seeds, three strains. Another growing adventure! This adds a whole new dimension to the FUN!!! okay, maybe a tad off the hook but really, can you blame me? :star_struck:

3 Likes

Very nice looking plants you’ve got there.

1 Like

Thanks Bro. Hey, I have just one plant with just a few leaves that are yellowish between the veins.
I saw a little red dot near the tip too, and it is not a bug. Any ideas? I saw sulpher, iron, and one other nute deficiency can cause this. What is messed up is it is just one plant and just a couple leaves.
Here’s a pic. The QB’s are pretty white, so there should be little color variation.

It’s the leave near the upper right corner.

Noticed this morning that something is eating the girls leaves. Nothing major yet. Hit them with some clove oil with Dr Bronner’s liquid soap. Sprayed before the lights came on. Got to keep them controlled with week two of flowering going on. Otherwise, they are all good.

Okay about two weeks into flowering, and Yeah Buddy!!! Noticed that the OG Kush doesn’t like the heater like my Sativa grows did. Note for the future. Made some oil from the trimming. Definitely great for pain management and sleep disorders.

(upload://hJNVxch3Q895AOVtccMiTIwwG6G.jpeg)

3 Likes

Very nice, they look happy :grinning:. I have OG that are 1 week and 2 days into flower. Look alot diffent than yours, i topped and lst mine. 2 Kinda mainlined amd i left 1 with no topping or fimming. If your intested in seeing pics let me know, dnt have any from last couple days so need to take some lol

1 Like

Hey Joe,
I did LST, and topped also. If you look at past pix you can see what I took off, and how the plants responded. Two grew tall, and two bushed out. They are happy cuz I hit them with CO2 every few days. They love the nitrogen too. I use RAW brand nutes available on Amazon. Been watering every three days (when they start to droop), and use a plastic eyedropper full of CalMag for each 2 quart
dose, along with Humbolt Bloom. One dropper of that too. Oh ya, a pinch of RAW nitrogen, and a pinch of phosphorous. Seems to be working well. I see growth every day.

1 Like

Thats awsome. I will get some pics soon, just having coffee waiting for lights on in 28min. Lol i use food from my local hydro shop, veg and bloom plus bud candy. I use bud candy thu out veg and flower. Give leaves a nice sparkle in veg i find. Mine stretched a fair bit aswell. But my leaves look more sativa like, i find yours have a more indica look. Its cool to see the difference in different breeders seeds of same strains.

@Ozzimotosan1 If u look at a thread i posted, “little photo shoot of my girls” it has pics of mine 3or 4 weeks back, 3 OGK and 3 GSC

I searched on your quote. No results. What topic is it under?

1 Like

I just went and tagged u on it.
Little photo shoot of my girls. :grin:
They are alot bigger now tho and 2 weeks into flower tmorrow. @Ozzimotosan1

Okay, I got them. Very nice. I see what you mean by the Sativa look. Glad you took the bigger pot advice. I use three gallon pots after the little pots I start the sprouts in. I use some nice potting soil from a local greenhouse. Already has a good amount of Pearlite in it, so I just throw in a third Canadian Spagnum Peat Moss. Makes for great drainage. and the roots love it.

1 Like

Nice…i use a mix of pro-mix herb and vegtable, with valfei soil from a nursurey up the road from me. I mix it 50/50. I used miricle my 1st round, worked great but prefer the pro mix so went that route this round. I am happy with results. I am also only using mostly cfl lighting. I have an LED light i made and it kicks the cfl’s ass!!! I can see a big difference with the plant under the led.

I’m just using two 100 watt Quantum Boards, and three sets of two LED bars to supplement around the edges. They seem to love it.

They opened up two recreational marijuana shops in MA. One is is Northampton, the other is in Leicester. Planning to visit one soon to check the stock out.

3 Likes

Looking very nice! I am saving up to go QB’s. Prob gnna go with 3 of them. Prob 320’s, i am not a big fan of the blurple lights. We have had 2 MJ shops opened up within 20min drive of my house. They been open for about year now. The variety is awsome but nothing beats growing our own lol

Not the best pic but kinda shows abit of my set up and my ladys. I need to pick up a new 400watt hps bulb for my one light that i will prob add in there to finish flowering.
The lady in middle under my diy led is a GSC. As u can see the led keep her happy happy.

1 Like

Nice! You got some fat leaves in there. I had some huge sun collectors, big as my bloody head!
Had to clip many once they went into flower time. Blocking too much light. Plenty of others to take up the slack. You’re right though. Growing your own is the way to go, and I’m getting so good, I never sweat about a mis-step. The girls are pretty forgiving. The MJ shops are way too pricey. Only thing I’ve been buying is CBD cooling pain balm. A jar is $9.99 and lasts me a month. For the extra painful time periods. I may try one bud of something exotic, and a few inexpensive edibles. I love my brownies. Made my first batch today with the trimmings from the OGK, some shake from the PH (Purple Haze), and some vaped remnants. Like a cup or so. That stuff and a stick of butter make a great batch of from scratch brownies.

1 Like

Hung the SCROG net Bro! Too bad even slanted, the bushes can’t reach it.

2 Likes

Yes i also have no choice but to trim those big fellers, sometimes it they are steeling light i will just cut a finger or 2 off the big fans and leave rest. I prune abit at almst every watering. I like to make oil out of my trimmimgs, 99% alcohol and i also have a butane blast tube i use for good stuff.

1 Like

Im not sure if i want to try a scrog net, i like being able to remove my ladys from room every week or 2 just to clean my room and have a good look at them. Someday i will try it tho, maybe once i start my hydro set up i will hang a net

1 Like

Not familiar with “blast tube”. I just vape it after grinding buds. Have the pollen catcher on the grinder so I make keif hash when there’s enough in the compressor tube. I have made “green gunk” with steeped weed in 190 proof grain alcohol (Graves), and then simmer it down to a goo consistency.
Tried smoking it with a Jesus Pin kit. Didn’t work well. Simmered it with a hot plate on my deck to prevent burning down the house when I was distracted. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like