Oxygen putting a little extra in your grow room

@SKORPION you make a very good point exActly right weeds grow everywhere anywhere there’s two different types I believe

There’s been a couple of things that iv asked I was told the wrong thing looking more or researching it myself but we can’t know everthing I don’t won’t now everthing

Yeah and hey different people can make different things work that’s the part I meant by art.

So do you now a little about putting extra coz in with your grow room? For your plants? Never heard such a thing

The first time I saw it was on a you tube video. The guy had a massive grow room and his plants were using all the co2 in the room. To deal with the demand they had for co2 , he had to add it.

It was like people that work in mines or any confined space, that they must pump in fresh air to deal with the lack of it in the space.

Thanks joey

No problem I said we could help each other. I did order a new light from Amazon. If you search grow light hlg on Amazon it from Mars, which there stuff is always expensive. But right now 600 watt that sells for 299 is 99 , 200 dollars off.

This is a complete waste of time and money.

CO2 to be run effectively has to be in a closed loop system with HIGH intensity lights: 1,500 µmol + /M/S2 of light to even use the additional partial pressure of CO2. Think lethal levels in a sealed, climate-controlled space. Not something the average Joe can or wants to do.

Extra O in your root zone sure but the plant canopy will basically ignore O. Oxygen is a waste gas to plants. It would be like you breathing your own farts lol.

Lol ok I understand better now

1 Like

@SKORPION but be careful lights from amozone they don’t tell you exact watts that are pulled from the wall and they didn’t give me instructions no glasses nothing I had to figure out myself I still am because I don’t have parameter measure the light entensety

I run 3 HLG 260s in my flowering tent to achieve > 800 umol/m2S across the whole canopy and even with all of those can only achieve ~1,100 in the hot spots. Achieving 1,500 umol/m2S would be difficult and very expensive. It’s just not worth it.

1 Like

Yes my first light I ordered was a joke, but this is not from Amazon it’s from an independent seller using Amazon to facilitate.

Did you see that Youtube video Bogleg put up the other day? A dissertation from a professor at Utah State did a great lecture and worth watching.

1 Like

@fixerpower alright I want even waste my money than

@MidwestGuy how about putting it into the roots system like hydro fixerpower to make them grow faster bigger buds bigger yields?

Yes. I like this dude. He’s a pretty sharp guy. His lectures were what convinced me to get an Apogee PPFD meter so I could understand what my plants were getting. It helps me keep them adjusted properly.

1 Like

What did it set you back?

Some people put hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) in their feedings to get extra oxygen to the roots, but I’m not convinced how the extra oxygen molecule might liberated so as to do the roots any good.

@Myfriendis410 Do you understand how and if the extra oxygen atom in H2O2 gets liberated in soil?

Maybe $450. I got the SQ-520 on @dbrn32 recommendation. I’m happy with it.

2 Likes