Overstressing the small stuff, need advise

Thank you! I appreciate it.

Another auto grower and does beautiful pla ts. @AutoMattik. Check out some of his beauts. Autos are really no different from growing a photo fem plant beside u cant do the transplant thing and u dont do as much training with them other than they r great to grow for some smoke. Taste great and all if u can grow the auto for the first grow itll make the pboto much better for u to tackle and even throw in some topping fimmong or whatever u decide to do. Nick and not2 sure will Have u covered but auto is another good guy to have on the sid e for autos. Happy growing bud. Worry aboit getting the best lights u can and everything else kinda falls in place. Still looking for lights check out toolots. Com. Search led grow lights. Super deals there i got a 240w setup for 159 samsung chips meanwell drivers dimmable. About same as hlg260 setup but this is not 1 heat sink it is seperate sinks for the lights but 1 driver. Suplosed to receive my order today so i can post pics and update on the quality. I got 4 240w and 1x 120w kits for little over 700 usd

3 Likes

Thanks for the love brother.

3 Likes

Thank you! Funny enough the Autoplant seeds got delayed and are not going to show up until after my fem seeds. I am really down to do some autos, I will do it off of which ones come in first. I am pumped to get started, I am setting up my room today and getting my last minute items on Sunday. Most likely Monday I am going to drop seeds, unless there is any shipping delays :slight_smile:

I will follow your threads right now, if you all have anyone else that I should watch always down to!

Want to be a sponge right now in the game :grinning:

2 Likes

If you need help let me know. Glad to help if I can. Peace

Certainly, I am debating on switching nutrients to AN instead of FF since I have heard that most of the forum likes and sees great results with this product.

1 Like

An is over priced, switch to Jack’s.
Any base nutrients work fine it’s all about cost.
GH is a good line to.

Feminized seeds just got here, went to the store to get my soil and going to be starting my grow journal probably tonight or tomorrow!! I am so excited :slight_smile:

2 Likes