First off I want to say that this community is awesome , I have been reading a ton of Hellraiser threads lately and other grow journals. However, like the title says I am over-stressing the small stuff as usual, this is the type of person that I am but would love just some reassurance that I am not missing anything or have not planned accordingly.
Here is what I have gotten so far:
- Grow Tent Kit (Light, Inline/Carbon Filter, Timers, etc.) I have read that this light will work but very open to suggestions on what I can use to get the best results out of a 4x4 and eventually a 5x5
- Feminized Seeds - Super Skunk I am not going to lie, I did make a mistake here. Unfortunately I bought seeds from Seeds-man before doing all my research and will have some autoflowering seeds on the way as well.
- Sun-Gro Black Gold Perlite
- Air Pump and Air Stones x 2
- For my nutrients I was going to go with: Botanicare CalMag Plus as well as FoxFarm Nutrients Trio Soil - Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom.
- Neemoil Spray
- pH Up and Down drops as well as calibration solution of 7.0. Also got the TDS and pH meters for water gauging. Last thing is a soil meter as I get use to the water levels in the pots, but will be picking them up often or swinging them to see what they feel like. (Hellraiser shout out).
- Humidifer (heard this is a solid one). Open to suggestions though!
Overkill on this but got this light tester as well.
Here is what I am holding off on getting but will be obtaining in the next 2-3 weeks:
- 2x 5 gallon buckets with lids for watering
- 5x 1 gallon pots with pot saucers
- Venting out my window and want to do my best to do discreet, it is recreational where I live and we are allowed to grow but I just dont want to be that guy.
- Garden Soft Ties and some zip ties to get everything strapped up around the tent.
- I have heard mix reviews on fans and just don’t know what is best. I thought that these would work in the interim.
- Finally going to get soil which will be FoxFarm Happy Frog, open to a different soil but just heard some good things about this so far.
For those that read through my mad ramblings thank you, I over prepare a lot and just want things to go as well as they possibly can. I am very open to feedback and advice on how I should do anything different. I will be starting a Grow Journal once I get my seeds which will hopefully be here by 11/30!