Overnight major problem please help!

Always learning in this hobby for sure.

1 Like

It takes 2 weeks for for seeds to start forming, so the ladies close to harvest wouldn’t be affected. Don’t mean to make you paranoid, just wanted to give you a heads-up. I learned the hard way, but it was a lesson I won’t forget :100:

2 Likes

Cool look on e bay it’s cheaper. You only need part A & B and epsom salt.

I really appreciate that my man! I’ll keep a close eye on it! I’ve been told I have 2-4 weeks left does that sound about right?

2 Likes

They don’t look bad, just underwatered. I really think they will bounce back. Just watch the watering scehdule, PH and nutes. You’ll finish strong. Ask any questions you may have, we are here to help and know others that can help as well if we don’t know.

1 Like

Does that time frame sound right to you? And I appreciate it man! Hoping they perk back up soon

1 Like

Ya sounds about right. the pistils will change darker color and recede. Then start checking the trichomes, ideally you want about 20% amber and the rest cloudy. I would advise a 2 week water only “flush” the last 2 weeks. I like piece of mind I’m not smoking fertilizer lol.

1 Like

I really think they will, just now don’t over water…lol

1 Like

Seems about right, as @Highwayman420 pointed out, just watch the white pistils when they get nearly 100% rust colored and recede you will be in harvest window. At that point start checking trichomes and decide what you are looking for, 100% cloudy is when you will have highest level of thc. Once they start going amber you will start getting a more sedative effect.

3 Likes

Gotcha so the pistils on top will all be rusty and they will start retracting in? Do they go all the way in or most etc? Then yea start checking the little bulbs to see what I decide on? What’s the best high in general? Like 100% cloudy the overall best high or personally I like a head and body high. Not sure what stage achieves what.

If you harvest with some clear trichomes, it tends to be a racy, possibly paranoid inducing high, Depending on your tolerance level. 100% cloudy will give a balanced high, amber will start give you a body and sedative high. This is generalizations, just something to base harvest on. Genetics, strain, and personal preference all plays a part in when to harvest.

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna shoot for 80% cloudy 20% amber.

1 Like

You better start watering more often or you’re going to suffer in the yield department. It looks like you already are tbh

Thank you to everyone who commented. Plants are perked up perfectly now and doing fine! I’ll be adjusting my water schedule and amount! I appreciate all you guys!

5 Likes

Outta likes but hell ya

There’s so much good help here, and I’m glad to see you taking advantage of it!!

Your plants will respond to better watering and feeding habits and those come with time. You’ll be doing this in your sleep before you know it :grin:

3 Likes