Overdid the nutrients a little?

Have been using FoxFarm powder nutes last few weeks in the flowering stage. One jar was for early weeks flowering the other for late weeks flowering and I used both. Feeding schedule says once a week

Got some leaf curling now, pretty sure it’s not from the light exposure. Should I just take a week off and use only water, then go back to the early flowering nutes only?

Thanks!!! :dash::dash::dash:

5 Likes

@spacey hy welcome to the community so far I don’t see any nutrients burn but with foxfarm nutrients you should flush you plant

3 Likes

Ok. I thought leaf curling meant too much nutrients? It happened once to me before and I thought that was the issue.

1 Like

I’m growing an AK47 and White Widow photo and the AK has done this since she started getting her 2-5 nodes, i am not too concerned until i see burnt tips or discoloration

2 Likes

What’s your humidity in your grow area???

It looks like a little bit of nitrogen toxicity going on I would flush it and then cut back a little on dosage of which ever portion of the nutes has the N

3 Likes

I would check your Vapor Pressure Deficit and make sure you are dialed into proper respiration levels for your stage of growth. With dialing up nutrients and lights make sure your VPD levels are in check.
That could be a bit of claw leaf.

5 Likes

Low. 25% to 45% daily range.

Open sesame is not for flower that’s your issue. Only use beastie bloom and Cha ching in flower. Open sesame is for aggressive veg

2 Likes

Open sesame is for early flower. Start one week before switch and through the first two weeks from light switch. Then use beastie bloomz as per the fox farms schedule

1 Like

Maybe check the run off see where your pH is I’m not a pro so maybe someone with more experience can Chim in . I’ve experienced nutrient lock out and it’s no good , it slows it down quite a bit

1 Like

Too much nitrogen just like fox farm wanted. Now it’s time for the scheduled flush so that you can dump a whole lot more nutes in afterwards. Some people have smartened up to this gig.

1 Like

Every1 tweaks methods in there own way. I did not write the schedule. Not sure what the point is you were making because the cha ching is high in nitro as well.

1 Like

Open sesame encourages bud sites it’s not a flowering booster and he shouldn’t use it in flower

This is getting away from what the op is after. Open sesame is a bloom booster/initiator. With a npk of 5-45-19 i do not see how you think it is not. For sake of argument here is the official ff description

1 Like

Op don’t use open sesame any more on this plant

1 Like