Overactive sweat glands

I’ll tell you what-- when you have a procedure to screen for cancer (colonoscopy) and the doctor tells you, “You should not have waited as long as you did,” then when the pathology report comes back benign— Whew! You just won the freaking lottery. Trust me, it’s a true story! :astonished:

1 Like

Oh I bet so. I’m glad everything is getting better though

1 Like

You would not believe the real reason why cannabis was banned and made illegal honestly, but in the early 1920’s cannabis was in every cough syrup and cold medication sold on the market, it was in healing oils, but if the VA is not giving you the Mexicali answers you need, ilk consider an outside physician that has a good report in they practice cause the blood never lies!!!

1 Like

4 Likes

“Follow the money, honey.” The Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 is all about the money. Anything to do with the government always is about the money. Because the real reason Marijuana has been legalized by so many states is to collect tax revenue, I wonder just how long legalization will last-- as long as people are growing it for themselves, no taxes are being collected. In Nevada, growing is not legal if you live within 25 miles of a dispensary-- ensuring that people pay into the state coffers. Supposedly, it is supposed to fund the schools, but I am pessimistic. I foresee most of the revenue being eaten up by administrators, so there is nothing left for the schools. :angry:

3 Likes

It was either that or the lumber industry because hemp could of easily shut them out of business.

3 Likes

Now we’re talking about my sworn adversary, that scoundrel William Randolph Hearst :gun:

… Hawkeye D knows…! All cannabis smokers should know who William Randolph Hearst is and why he is the enemy of all cannabis smokers in particular and all Humanity in general

I freely admit that I urinated in his castle (and not in a good way), there was little else I could do, he was already dead by the time I got there

4 Likes

Haha @Paranorman boy you sumthin else

1 Like

That’ll show him. Haha

@Nug-bug …you should see that’s scoundrels castle up in Big Sur!

http://hearstcastle.org/

Lumber industry, pharmaceutical companies, and revenue… the top reasons in my opinion.
@Paranorman

2 Likes

@Hawkeye_diesel, PE is fun hey ,w a year ago the day before I was supposed to have my back op ,I end up in hospital ,only to be told that every segment of both lungs where full of Clot’s, was not happy as they cancelled my op and at that point I had been waiting 3 years , and now its supposed to be done this year. But have to stay on the thinners the rest of my life.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that colt. I hope it all gets better