Over week 4, many leavs turning yellow, I think too many suddenly

Okay, I think I have a problem with my white widow plants, maybe, its been four weeks of flowering, and I will look through my books later today, I have one plant in a three gallon pot showing the yellowing more pronounced than the others in five gallon pots, and I was hoping I wouldn’t have to repot that three gallon pot clone, the others are all mother plants, so eight plants total in a tent, seven are mothers seven months old, and one four month old clone, flowering pretty much week 4. I have been using a flowering nutrient, and last watering a flowering nutrient, I think it says Iguana bloom( and I have three sets of unused Robert bergmans flowering nutrients I was saving), but I used the bloom fertilizer and carbo load to feed my mircorbial and fungi microbial root booster, and I notice a lot of leaves are yellowing, I mean, I take that usually to mean lack of nitrogen, but hey, I can’t start nitrogen infusing them during flowering. Anyway, I have these photos, darned led lights screw up the photos. The tops of one large plant look like all the leaves are getting yellowing. I know I am on week four, I am pretty sure, it was the middle of last month, it could be week five, but really the buds aren’t that big, and I figure I have a long time to go maybe another month for sure or more before starting to harvest, errr, that is if I don’t kill them first somehow. I don’t think I gave them too much bloom fertilizer, is possible though, cause I gave them bloom nutrient at half strength in between full strength, full strength being 16 ml per gallong of water full strength. Maybe I have created a nute lockout for all nitrogen or other nutrients, unsure
The smallish bud leaves aren’t turning yellow, they are healthy looking, I mean, if I had more experience or read all my books, I suppose I’d know if this is normal, I mean, maybe a lot of leaves are gonna have toyelow and drop off in order to have a healthy stalk of bud? Geese, next time I take photos, I should wait for the lights to just go off and shine a regular light inside to take photos, or just before they come on, etc, a light that aint reddish, those pics aren’t good

1 Like

Sounds like you did over due a bit.
Have you checked your PH?
If you don’t have you can get one here

http://www.amazon.com/Etekcity®-Accuracy-Approved-Measurement-Resolution/dp/B00FJFEB2O/?tag=greenrel-20

You should fill out the support ticket very important. You can find it here

http://ilgmforum.com/t/fill-out-a-support-ticket/1458/15

Hope this helps

B Safe
Will

Something went wrong in the root zone , ouch ? But maybe one of the experts will help you correct your issues , but when I grow its not until week four I stop the nitrogen totally . From the switch into flower I gradually lower my nitrogen 2.5 ml at a time while adding 2.5 ml of bloom until the plant makes the transition without stress . Example ; last week of veg , let’s say it’s at 10 ml ? I feed 10 ml of veg and add 2.5 of bloom nutrients , next feeding take 7.5 ml veg nukes , 5 ml bloom , next 5 ml veg nukes , 7.5 ml bloom nukes , that way the plant don’t stress from sudden changes in nutrients at the root zone , but "I’m No Expert " , so don’t take my suggestions seriously , it’s what I do …happy growing !!!

Yoshi, that’s the way it’s done.
That’s what I’ve said for some time now

B Safe
Will

1 Like

Right you taught me that brother , and it works flawlessly no stress , full vigorous growth , plant goes into transition fast and than the big stretch , it flowers …awesome !!!

Thanks for the help, apparently my mind and body is in too much of a twist lately, I mean, there it was printed clearly on mother earth tea that 2ml per liter(8ml per gallon) is used for all weeks of bloom phase. I mean, stupid stupid stupid, which is why during my first grow I aint using up all my great nutrients till I get my head straight on the issure. Another reason I used pressed paper five gallon pots, due to I just watered with the weak solution of mother earth super tea even though I watered three days ago. Adding in the nutrient water around the stem, not overly too much, that should be enough to stop a headlong destruction. I’m almost reconsidering putting the three gallon pot plant into a five gallon pot, but likely a waste. Seems like I knew I had to add in a small amount of nitrogen, but I’ve had health difficulties putting my mind on other things,

All my super skunk clones are doing good including the mother in the vegging areas, I mean, I’m hoping to be be able to flower a second batch and some super skunk plants, errrrr, this year.