Over-watering/Nute Deficiency?

Just wanted a quick take on this issue im running into. 8 1/2 into veg. with these tropicana cookies PPs. I’m not sure if the drooping on this one plant is from over watering or nutrient deficiency, or even from a recent pruning to clean up the lower skirts. Growing in FFOF and a super soil blend. Any input is helpful, especially since I’m about to flip to flower. Thanks Growmies :metal: :handshake: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks nice and healthy to me. Could have been a little stressed or just felt like putting her neck down.

2 Likes

The few times I see these droopy leaves is right after watering or when you’re on hour 15-18 of lights on. The leaves on both plants are screaming for magnesium though.

5 Likes

would you suggest some calmag treatment for them, and at what doseage for how long would you say? I have it on hand

Droopy leaves is common. We all experience it so its usually not a problem. Bobby has you covered.

I would suggest some epsom salt feedings. Don’t see any calcium deficiency so Calmag is unnecessary. Do like a 1/4tsp/gallon. Wait till they dry out then give them an epsom salt feed.

Do give the epsom salt time to dissolve before feeding.

4 Likes

per gallon or water or gallon of medium?

Per gallon of water.

1 Like

Looks pretty good to me. She might just be having a rest. :wink:

Thank you growmie, ill give this a shot next watering and report back!

I don’t know how long into the light cycle the pic is, but mine do it with about 1 1/2 hour to lights off.

I agree with @BobbyDigital it definitely needs magnesium but otherwise quite healthy plants

Just picked up some epsom salt, going to give it a shot tonight now that the girls have dried out and are ready for it. Will report back!

3 Likes

Keep in mind it will take a few weeks to recover. The new growth should start coming in nice and green.

1 Like

Just to clarify, I should get the girls back up to correct health before flipping to flower right? I’m about to enter week 9 of veg

Looks like early stages of nitrogen deficiency by the dark veins and light green leaves

How would you recommend I fix that growmie?

Use nothing on your next watering but ph balanced water until you get some run off

This is a better pic of the one that you think is nitrogen deficient.

I was going by this chart. Always seem to be accurate