Over watering my ladies

Hello,
I accidentally over watered my plants. How can I fix the drooping?

1 Like

Just dont water them. Let it dry out for say two or three days. She will spring back.

By the way Welcome to ILGM we all are here as friends and growers helping each other and then theresbthe lounge where we cut up and get to knowveach other a little better…its pretty cool.

Will

1 Like

Thanks I didn’t know if there was some special technique or something you could do. Also, thanks for the warm welcoming I might check it it out one day and thanks for all of the help @garrigan62 ! The only problem I have with them now is the ph. I ordered a scale a week ago but it hasn’t came in yet. The leaves on my little ladies are getting yellow spots from them, and from what I researched is ph problems. So I can’t wait for that scale to come in so I can get everything all fixed up the way it needs to be so they can thrive!

Best,
-Gizmo

1 Like

That was very smart ordering one of thoughs.
P H . Not every new grower realize how very important
It is to have in his or her grow room

Will

1 Like

? Trying out these watering things i put them in bout 9pm it’s now 12 It’s 2 tube per bottle per so each bottle feeding 2 plants look at water line on bottle when I started…is it putting to much water any thoughts

Hey ice what are you up to buddy ? I see you have come up with some sort o watering device. How much water are your plants getting buddy ?
And is this all gravity feed. Or pump ?

B Safe
Will

Gravity feed seems to be taking in water pretty fast not sure if it to fast did knuckle test not too overly moist

I have a nice setup I bought off
the net. It gravity’ fed also.
I finished my harvest. I’ll need To reset for my next grow here is a couple of pic’s

These are all clones and there’s more I just didn’t have a pic of them.
But this is why I have the drip watering system?. I’m also thinking of getting a second one for feeding solution. what do you think

Will

1 Like