Over Watered my Autoflower

So my seedlings were doing good until I watered them. Just a little circle around the outside of the seedling. Got up this morning and both are dropping.
What to do…just remove the dome and let it dry out…HELP!!!

2 Likes

picture? if it’s sprouted I would get rid of the dome. They need a slight indirect breeze to strengthen stems or they just flop over.

1 Like

I’ll get a pic in just a few minutes.

At seedling stage I only spritz the inside of the dome

1 Like

60% peat moss and perlite 40% FF0. 5 GAL fabric pots 32w CFL/plant. The one on the left is a Fastbud Lsd-25 auto the other is a Seedsman Hindu Kush auto. Ive only misted until yesterday.

While yes people tell you to water around the edge I typically give the center a couple of spritzes for the 1st 5 days in case the roots haven’t gone deep enough yet also do a lux reading (free phone app) anything less then 7k just isnt enough. Also seedling dont need humidity domes once they pop out of the soil without a helmet head

So all I can do now is let them dry out and hope for the best?

Try propping then up with a split drinking straw.

With it split they will pop it off on their own when they grow out of it.

5 Likes

oh it’s tiny. mine didnt come out straight for the most part either. aloy has you covered.

1 Like

Yeah the one with it’s second set of leaves (fastbud lsd-25) is only 5 days old the Hindu Kush in like 10 days old. The Kush has only cotyledon for some reason? I think the LSD is gonna be fine, not sure about the Kush.

It looks like the LSD has burn edges but it’s actually a piece if perlite.

Yesss ingenious

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t take credit for it. I stole the idea from someone else. lol But it works like a charm.

3 Likes

Well the one (LSD) dried up and died😪I give up😤

Don’t give up. Sounds like she may have damped off. Did the stem shrink and flop over at soil level?

That’s genius

1 Like

Yes after only overwatering one time and only gave it like 8-9 ounces of PH correct water. When I PH’ed my water I used it right then, should I have waited on hour or so.
Gonna try another LSD-25 seed and use Hellraiser method in solo cup. I have flushed my 5 gallon pot with water. Prolly juss go from solo cup to 5 gallon fabric pot. Got to get them going soon cause I’m running out of warm weather.

1 Like

Over watering seedlings is super easy unfortunately and damping off comes on quick. I still struggle with it.

Wish I knew how to tag Hellraiser, would like for him to chime in…:weary: