Over 100 degrees this weekend in the Northeast USA

I hope I can keep it cool enough so it doesn’t kill my plants.

3 Likes

Gonna have to add frozen water bottles to my reservoirs.

3 Likes

95 in the south right now. Heat index supposed to hit 110… humidity finally fell to 60% tho :pray:t5::joy:. I put my babys under a tree and went by the house just to mist them on lunch break.

1 Like

As long as the roots stay moist, the temp won’t be an issue. I just did a heavy watering of my greenhouse plants in preparation for the upcoming heat wave in the northeast.

1 Like

I feel all of your guys pain… 125 degrees in my neck of the woods right now… :scream::flushed::rage::angry:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

OUCH!! That is hot. I hope your humidity is low.

Yep heat wave inc…it rained so hard today too it’s nasty out. My plant ran out of water in the middle of the night. Yesterday morning she was really sad had to give her 4gallons of water and we are just getting started. I love growing in the winter summer bites! so annoying adding frozen water bottles to my res but have to keep the ladies happy.:laughing:

2 Likes

Yep, 95° from now on till September for me. Outdoors plants aren’t doing much

Indoors much better but $150 more in electricity until late September

2 Likes

Looking good @OldSkunk :+1:

1 Like

Try watering your outdoor plants more. My plants are outdoors in 90 degree heat in 30 gallon pots and growing like mad!

1 Like

I think the main problem is that they’re only getting about 4 good light hours. They’re getting a pretty decent amount of rain. I feed them 750-850 ppm maxigrow, but I think just not enough light. I need to drop 2 trees behind the plants and the light time will be good from about 9-5.

1 Like