Outside start inside finish

Has anyone tried outdoor and brought inside to a tent or room to finish?We dont have the best conditions here.

1 Like

If you can get light and environment dialed in, and keep plenty of air flow go for it. I finished one it’s last 3ish weeks inside. Wish I had started it inside lol

1 Like

Ditto. Make sure that you are controlling the environment well (lighting, airflow, and so on…)

1 Like

undecided on the light.bloom plus 4000 right now today the bp xp4000 and hlg never called me back about a diablo/uva combo ethier???One girl made it inside others got a bath of neem oil last night.Going to take readings from the other light but im maintaining 79* 49% all day with a tower fan and light 10" from plant.Shes dancing happily right now.

If you’re in flower, neem oil isn’t suggested. If still in veg no worries. The flowers absorb the oil and it can’t be rinsed or washed away. Captain Jack’s Dead Bug Juice is safe through all stages. Everything else sounds good! Good luck and happy growing!

1 Like

No flower yet.Im in process of ordering the full kit from them but ive been chasing loose ends trying to get everything together at once.I was hoping to NOT bring new bugs from outside without treating the tent with pesticide.Hence the neem oil.

2 Likes

Awesome. Ya that was my main concern was bringing the bugs in. But I think I lucked out and did it when it got like 50° so there weren’t really any to worry about

Heres my outdoor attempt.Super skunk feminized one turned hermie and had to die.Kinda leggy but probably only getting 6 hours of full sun unless I cart them around the yard all day.Everything was started at the same time.Small pots are basil…

1 Like