Outside opinion

So far im a month and a half into veg and I’ve got 4 plants that I’ve done some topping and tying down. Idk if it’s just dirt on the leaves i clean the leaves off once a day. If its a reoccurring thing does that mean what I’m wiping off isn’t dirt and a bug of some kind? I am using a 1/20 urine to water whole milk and sugar water. Also I have my own compost varying of all kinds of fruits and green veggies. It’s just some seeds from a sack of midgrade quality plants.

a bigger pot would help some…

Is what you are wiping off on the top or bottom of the leaf? Sounds like it may be aphids. What type of medium you using?

To really help you out a support ticket would go a long way to helping out.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH?
- Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off)?

-  Of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of dose of nutrients used? NPK?

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM?

CO2?

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help out.

It might help to get a little clearer picture of the problem also. Hope we can help you. Jerry

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t say Welcome to the Society of Mad Growers. We have some great growers here that can help with almost anything you can come up with ! The really neat thing I find here is that there is almost always someone on line here 24/7 (I don’t sleep much, lol).

Did you download Robert’s free Growing Guide? Is a great place to start and the guides at this top of the page really help out. These are especially helpful:

Good luck with your grow. Jerry

1 Like