Outside in northern US during fall... is it possible?

I am a beginner, this will be my first grow. So, this may be a stupid question…

Is it possible to grow in a non heated building using non direct sunlight in the northern US during late summer fall season? I’d be growing in a barn with only a window here and there and no electicity. I’m not too concerned with yeild I’m just nervous that it may be too late in the year to attempt even with a up to par outdoor grow set up.

My questions are:

Even with an sufficient outdoor grow setup would I get any type of a yield using White Widow? Or would it get too cold before the plant had a chance to flower?

Is it too late at in the season for me to even attempt an outdoor grow?

if indirect sunlight is doable but the tempature isnt - are there any cheap setups to keep the tempature acceptable even out there?

If the tempature is doable, and indirect sunlight isnt - are there any battery powered lights worth using that I wont spend $1000 on battery during the course of the plants life?

Is it possible to grow in a non heated building using non direct sunlight in the northern US during late summer fall season? I’d be growing in a barn with only a window here and there and no electicity. I’m not too concerned with yield.

My questions are:

Even with an sufficient outdoor grow setup would I get any type of a yield using White Widow? Or would it get too cold before the plant had a chance to flower? You need to give us some general climate knowledge of the time frame you are asking about. It is possible to grow a plant in that space of time, but I would temper expectations for yield; For sure.

Is it too late at in the season for me to even attempt an outdoor grow? Refer to the previous answer.

if indirect sunlight is doable but the temperature is not – are there any cheap setups to keep the temperature acceptable even out there? I doubt it. Not without electricity. Solar or Wind off the grid power

If the temperature is doable, and indirect sunlight isnt – are there any battery powered lights worth using that I wont spend $1000 on battery during the course of the plants life? If I had $1000.00; I would find somewhere private, and buy a 4’x4’ growtent a, 2 - 4" vortex fans, a oscillating fan, a 250-400 watt digital light system, and a couple hydrofarms. All for under #1000.00