Outside growing IN GROUND

We have been getting great advice here but is there anyone out there growing out doors, in ground, not bags or anything else, using General Hydroponics? We have specific questions and cant seem to find the answers that are specific to in ground…thank you so much…

2 Likes

I grow in ground I’m in the north east

2 Likes

1st timer Outdoor grow, have both bags and in ground, in two locations. Test trials for analysis.
Both grow areas under 10 sq ft and height restricted. 6ft fence helps. Bending and tying outdoor stalks works well, sometimes. Second grow arrea 4 ft height max. I have deposited 3 plants (flowering clones) and three skeletons (stripped ladies w/ roots and dirt). last week. They live, so far. More observations, but tired typing, need juice. PNW-Zone 8 also, No Hydroponics. Water with garden Juice or run-off.
No outdoor rain, mostly. Outdoor plants were good clone vegetative stage growing providers. Soon I will see them flower and again, try cloning from outdoor to indoor in Sept.

1 Like

I grow in the Ground, im in the Southeast Many advantages to growing in the ground if done right

1 Like

Have you ever used GH Flora series and how much npk per gallon and how may gallons per plant? We cant seem to find that answer anywhere…

Do you use GH flora? Or have you? Trying to find out how to mix and how much to feed per plant…in a general sense…

1 Like

Only Fox Farms nutrients, i seen the Flora , but never tried it, yeah you need to find out how much to use , I’m sure someone on here can help

1 Like

So do you drop the nitrogen in flower? The GH seems like it ia using too much nitrogen…that is our question…

1 Like

Flora Bloom should have nutrients for vegetation stages, and one especially for the flowering stage, I think it has more potassium instead of nitrogen, I use two fox farm Grow Big and Tiger Bloom

1 Like

I dig a large hole and mix in compost, worm castings and organic fertilizer usually Coast of Maine or Dr Earth and let them go I lucky that the soil here is excellent if they look like there hungry I feed them this picture is from 21/2 weeks ago

6 Likes

Those are Nice and Healthy , I get my plant’s a good root system, dig a hole add some high quality potting soil, Black Gold is what I use. here’s a picture of some of my plant’s

5 Likes

We thought you were suppost to drop the nitrogen level in flowering, but all the nutes were are using still have nitrogen up till flushing…just having trouble wrapping our mind around things…so much info…all different :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@kgoemaat …i use GH nutes but indoor and hydro. I use the Lucas calculator for mixing nutes to my liking. I do cut out the gro nute for the most part, the micro has enough N to carry it through flower stage. Google Lucas forrmula hacking the grow. You may find your answers there, totally changed the way i feed. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

2 Likes