Outgrowing my grow area

@MattyBear @dbrn32 @Covertgrower
Just wondering should I leave my 400w hps on 100% power through the whole flowering stage?

1 Like

I would unless you run out of room and there’s a need to dim it :v::bear:

2 Likes

@Dman1969 Yes what he said… ^^^^

1 Like

Ditto. 400 isn’t that big, should be solid to the end.

2 Likes

Thanks again everyone :v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@MattyBear @Covertgrower @dbrn32
It’s 26 days from flip do y’all think it safe to do some trimming it’s firmed up good and stopped stretching?

@Dman1969 it’s probably stopped stretching at this point, but I wouldn’t defoliate yet.

1 Like

When do u think I should jus curious I’m in no rush?

@Dman1969 I don’t defoliate until the last two weeks of flower before harvest. @MattyBear might have better suggestions for sooner than that.

1 Like

I think you can, if you need to. That would be removing fan leaves that are blocking a significant amount of light. You just don’t want to take more than necessary.

2 Likes

I take leaves that won’t stay tucked and are blocking lower buds from the light. I also take them if the canopy is too dense and not enough air flow is going through.

2 Likes

I trimmed jus a little bit got rid of the dying leaves and the fan leaves that were blocking light.

3 Likes

Yeah buddy!! Looking good :v::bear:

1 Like

@Covertgrower @dbrn32 @MattyBear I couldn’t have done this without y’alls help thanks :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Glad to help man. Anytime :v::bear:

3 Likes

I can’t imagine what they would look like if I had the feeding schedule and the ph meter from the start

3 Likes

Just wait til you get comfortable with the plants. They will be stunners :wink::fist::v:

3 Likes

And I ain’t even started with the ppm tds stuff I still got a lot to learn but I’m gonna make y’all proud lol

3 Likes

Don’t need to impress anyone but yourself and the ones who smoke it in the end :wink:

3 Likes

That’s right :+1::call_me_hand:

3 Likes