Outgrowing my grow area

Here’s a new pic getting some colors already :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Just placed them onn12/12 today… happy growing and high yields

2 Likes

I’m no expert but they look great to me👍

2 Likes

I’m worried because when I water/feed I get runoff Abt a 1/4 in in the pan but in a hour or so they suck it up. Is that normal? Could I be underwatering now?

1 Like

Sometimes when you water, the first bit will find a channel and come running out the sides or bottom. Once the medium is wet, it will absorb better and not pass through as quickly. Make sure you water slowly, especially the first initial amount, and then see how much water she takes to get runoff. I suspect you could be underwatering or not completely saturating all of the medium in the pots causing air pockets which can throw off the ph in your soil too.

1 Like

@Dman1969 to slow the watering rate, I use a tank sprayer. Slow application rate, but it all gets absorbed and drains a little better.

2 Likes

That’s where I’m messing up I’ve just been pouring it in. Hey I’m gonna get this be patient with me. Thanks

1 Like

You’re all good man! None of us woke up knowing this stuff one day :wink: You’ll start getting the hang of this the more hands on experience you get :v::bear:

2 Likes

How’s she looking to you? Not quite 2 weeks from flipping. It doesn’t have much of a smell is that normal?

2 Likes

When will she start smelling?

Some strains don’t smell much at all and others will stink up the house when you open the tent. Usually week 5 or 6 is when you really start to smell them if they’re an aromatic strain :v:

1 Like

I’ve got black widow feminized ILGM strain and almost two months old. I guess I’m in too big a hurry right? lol!

1 Like

Hi. I’m new to this forum. Forgive me but I don’t know
how to send a statement the right way. Excuse me
for sending it in a reply.
I have x4 plants that are mature in their flowering,
have clear trichomes now and I’ve been flipping them
12hrs dark/light for the past few weeks. Do they still need
this light change right up until they get cut down or
can I just leave them outside to Mother Nature once more?
Thank You.

@Glennbud welcome to the forum.
You can put these outside to finish flowering. This will depend on how many hours of light you’re receiving in your region. As long as the nights are getting shorter still, and 12 hours or less you’ll be good.
If it’s springtime, the hours are getting longer, they’ll have to revert back to veg, and I don’t recommend this.
One last thing, this also depends on how far along she is in flower. If she’s too far, I would just let her finish.

Hi. Thank you for your reply.
I live in Australia, the weather is hot (summer time).
One of them is short and stocky and the other is
medium to tall. The shorter one with the few amber trichomes
Is starting to grow more white hairs even though it’s starting
to look like it’s reaching its last days.
So thanks for the feedback, one of them is 5 gallon and it’s
heavy to bring inside especially if she’s had a drink.
Thank You, Regards, Glenn

2 Likes

@Glennbud at the end of a plants flower cycle, they can start spitting new pistils in a last attempt to collect pollen and make seeds. Another reason for white pistils at the end is due to foxtails or your plants final push to put on weight in the flowers. A few pictures would be great :wink::v::bear:

2 Likes

2 Likes

@raustin @MattyBear @Covertgrower @dbrn32
This is a lil over 2 weeks in flower what do y’all think?

3 Likes

Looks pretty good! Maybe a touch of some nitrogen claw in there, you could maybe back off that a smidge for a couple of feedings.

4 Likes

I use ff trio which one do I not need to use? I’m following there schedule.

2 Likes