Outgrew the tent. Now onto the grow room!

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I just wanted to show off my new grow room!

Got a couple HEPPA filters going, a big dehumidifier and tons of LEDs. Hoping to get some nice big buds. It’s getting a little hot in there about 80 degrees. Thinking it’s time to start introducing some CO2. I’ll get all these fabric pots off the ground by the end of the week.

15 Likes

This is cool. One day when we go legal ill be doing this. Looks great.

5 Likes

Thank ya! We aren’t legal where I’m at yet but I’m running all LED so the bill isn’t seeing any crazy spikes and running a closed room so no outside vent. Just venting within the house

4 Likes

Nice setup in the room. You are going to have too much fun.

4 Likes

@Jdel110 @beachglass ….and sooooo much trim time lol. Can’t wait to see your room fill up!!

5 Likes

Nice looking grow room! :+1: What are the specs on the lights?

2 Likes

Hahah man that’s what I’m least looking forward too. Seems like I live in there the first couple weeks.

Thank you! They are all “1000w” LED with Samsung diodes with actual 100w draw. The one in the center is a double though 2000w. I’ve used them before and they’re solid.

Very nice I like the way you think go big or go home. Good luck

2 Likes

Thank you! Definitely I was tired of being restricted to a little tent. This is nice because I rotated the plants every day so I get to use the light a little more like sun

2 Likes

Thats beautiful, what are your plans for watering and runoff?

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll be getting them on some risers with openings and trays under the bottom so I can test their run off