Outdor grow in pots

Im trying to get a rotation going and moved some plants permanently outdoor to flower one indoor. But the ones outside have seemed to start flowering. Should i just.let them go? We are supposed to be getting 13 hours of daylight.

1 Like

What kind of plant is it?
What general location are you?

@Mangoman , We need info if we are to help.
Your daylight hours still may be too short to keep a plant in veg state.
Is it a photoperiod plant because an auto will flower no matter what.

1 Like

Welcome to the community !

1 Like

Banana kush, South Florida. Feminized seed. Been outside about 3 days now.

1 Like

3 days is quite short to start flowering. It had to have started before you set it out.
They will show pistils on the nodes even before they actually flower. Sometimes called Pre-Flower its the plant showing its ready to flower when conditions are right.

1 Like

Welcome to your new happy place :blush:
Do you have any pics?

Welcome to your new happy place :blush:
Do you have any pics?

Exact hours of daylight don’t really matter. I agree 3 days is really fast transition, but reduction of light hours can trigger flowering even if its something like 18 hours to 14 hours. Because daylight hours are extending these plants will likely go back into veg and then flower again about same time as normally expected.

1 Like

The transition back to veg can screw them up. It can take 6 weeks to transition back into veg. By then its time to start flowering again. I’d bring them back inside asap for 3 more weeks or more. If you let them keep flowering its gonna get interesting.

1 Like

Ok im gonna keep the ones outside as is. Its early enough, im just gonna hope it was just the shift in hours. I did some pruning as well. They seem real happy.

Indoor plant week #2 of flowering, going good.