OutdoorGrow/Transition Phase?

I can’t help but to wonder if I have a Monster Plant on my hands…??? Still in transition…going into 2nd week transition…still have 2 months to go!
Im in shock how big this plant is!

8 Likes

That’s a good monster

2 Likes

That’s a nice plant, but will have enough time to reach maturity? Not sure where your at, but here in Missouri, mid October starts getting iffy on temps. That gives you about 10 more weeks.

1 Like

It will start to flower soon if it hasn’t already :+1:t2:

1 Like

Massachusetts. Which means Croptober? Right? Lol
Yeah. I’m new to this…I may create some kind of shelter…and start to force flowering with a shade cloth.
But I’m thinking she’ll be fine. Hopefully. Weather Permitting😃

Kansas here…mine are flowering also we will be harvesting round the same time :sunglasses::facepunch:t2:

1 Like

I have a friend in MA, and he sent me some pics of his plants on 6/29. Here is how his were looking at that point. I don’t know if this helps or not, but kind of a comparison.

1 Like

Actually that was brilliant and much appreciated!
I started from random seed April 2nd…so they look about right. I’ve done so much research. But nothing beats information from others who have successfully grown! This is what she looks like today

3 Likes

I’m in NY and my super skunk has just started to flower. I’m guessing you’ll be fine. Some years, if I have enough plants I’ll partial harvest. I’ve had some lower branches get snow on them overnight and they were fine.

2 Likes

I also have 2 others. They all have been topped and trained very different. I figured with all the information and 3 girls to work with … might as well try them all! I just really am in shock of the free range they have when in the ground. It’s amazing…I have pictures of the taproot coming out of the seeds and to see it now is rewarding.
Happy Growing.

2 Likes

I still have no idea what and how I’m going to pull it off! I wasnt expecting Moster Plants. But then again… I did research Monster Cropping…lol
No better place than Mother Earth Herself.
I know I need a canopy. That’s a fact! You’ve done this before?

1 Like

I hope so! Lol

2 Likes

This was taken 2 days ago maybe.

Right now this thread is very helpful to me because it gives some kind of reference point in terms of geography but more importantly about how to proceed. I’ve been trying to use the search function to post and not clutter up anyone’s journal etc

I’m super grateful for the location info but ust wanna know if I stop pinching out Bud sites near the branch tips/tops or just the larfy ones…??? First outdoor grow of GDP

Will my GDP stretch outdoors in MA if in flower now (August 6, 2021)

That’s my question
TY

1 Like

@Glam The most recent picture is showing you that it is female and mature enough to start flowering anytime….

They will stretch during the transition to full flower and this will give you a harvest of somewhere (probably) in October :sunglasses::facepunch:t2:

Also don’t pinch off your precious buds!!!

1 Like

I thought so. Had only one showing flowers but today I see some on them all. I have had just one pest issue and that’s these tiny locust like leaf hoppers? I’ve used Captain Jacks dead bug but they love that stuff and switched to Neem oil every day. Will have to check on this now that they’re all looking like in flower. TY

1 Like

Massachusetts grower; here’s one of my plants. About one week into flower. Two of my plants are a couple days behind this one.

3 Likes

That’s awesome!!! I see a little purple in the stems there as well. What strain?

Gonna be a LONG trim session/sentence I think.
The price of success is high I guess.

I chopped a couple GDP last week and after washing them I just pinched/pulled/picked off any sugar leaves that were in the way.

Never any visitors or volunteers until it’s done and jarred……hmm
I don’t think so……
Homey don’t play that

2 Likes

It’s call Chick Magnet - (PuTang x Swabi Pakistani). Swabi Pakistani is a landrace/heirloom. Two main phenotypes, one with purple and one green, also should be easy to trim being mostly sativa.

1 Like

Also, stop using neem oil now that the plant is flowering.

1 Like