Outdoor White Widow Autoflowers in NY

According to ILGM they should have matured by or near 8/17/21. It’s than more 30 days later, the fan leaves are all basically dead & still the trichomes are crystal clear. When not rained on…I fed with reverse osmosis water, added organic growth & flower nutrients with a little cal/mag here and there. Is this common or is smething wrong?

1 Like

Pictures would help

6 Likes

What they recommend on the packet is only a guide autos can go for longer flowering time ,alot of the time they can flower for another two to three weeks after

Agreed. Mine took over 90 days, seed to harvest, and could have gone a little longer.

1 Like

The issue I have is I started a 2nd outdoor grow based upon ILGM germination to harvest information. I could understand a week or 2, but over 30 days. I now have alot of time into my 2nd outdoor effort with Gorilla Glue, Zkittlz, Wedding Cake and Gelato. My guess is I will be unable to finish/harvest due to incorrect information provided and a NY Fall upon us…disappointing!

1 Like

@HVFCo Don’t lose hope! I’m sure you’ll get it figured out. I’m in NY as well and this is exactly why I went the indoor tent route to control environmental stuff better and grow year round.

Good luck!!

As long as you can keep the plants from freezing, you should be OK.