Outdoor trio about 3 weeks into flower

This year I’m growing blueberry, grandaddy purp, and bubble gum. All ILGM seeds. In an attempt to keep yield under control, I waited until July to germinate and plant. Near the end of July, I was worried my plants were going to be meager, but August proved me very wrong. This was effectively 6 weeks of veg and I’m about 3 weeks into flower.

No nutrients, only well amended garden soil with compost mulching once when flowering started.

Double photo is blueberry on left, GDP on right. Single photo is bubblegum.

13 Likes

I have no :heart: so you have to settle for these :green_heart::green_heart: lol … those are some beautiful ladies, pretty work :muscle::+1:

1 Like

Nice looking plants I have a GDP photo growing inside my first photo.

1 Like

Great job!! Keep posting, especially that GDP. I’d like to grow that strain next season. Are they ilgm seeds? And what’s your climate like? If you don’t mind? I’m an outdoor grower also

1 Like

Never mind I see, all ilgm seeds. No nutes! That’s impressive.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll update when there’s something else to see. Did a thorough lollipop today before those photos and will probably do another in a week. I’m trying to focus on only the best tops.

FWIW, they smell fantastic.

1 Like

i love walking the yard from the terps smells :slight_smile: My two Girl Scout Cookie gals flowering inside smell like a box of fruity pebbles, lol. Can’t help myself from wanting to rub that stickiness just to sniff my digits :slight_smile: :heart:

2 Likes

Stacking up. I’m still 3-5 weeks out but hlueberry is the least chunky of the crew.

3 Likes

Bulking. Bubblegum is maybe within two weeks. The other two are closer to 3-4, I think. Some nice crusty deliciousness forming, though.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Lookin good👍

1 Like

Blueberry still pretty far behind GDP. Bubblegum (not pictured) is closing in on harvest. Happy with GDP’s progress!

4 Likes

Wow hope you recruited helped for harvest time. Those are some huge beautiful ladies

1 Like

Nice grow, GDP is on the left I presume. Looks good. I plan on growing that strain in my garden next season.

Any tips about GDP are appropriated.

Nice!

5 Likes

Honestly, it was one of the easiest grows I’ve experienced. I treated it like I do most of my plants - top it a few times to get multiple strong colas, lollipop, and let her rip. I top dressed with compost when she started flowering. That’s it!

Bubblegum getting cut Monday. The other two are coming along:

5 Likes

Successful harvest of my Bubblegum yesterday. No great photos, but here it is in the drying rack. I took the best colas and left the rest for a friend who is harvesting the remainder today. My guess is that I will have about 5oz dry, and left another 5oz on the plant.

The other girls are continuing their journey. A couple of bud shots of the two. Blueberry is about 7’ tall and has an interesting bud structure. Note my arm size in the photo. GDP is much more traditional indica. I grew Big Bud a few years ago and I can see the lineage in GDP.

5 Likes