Outdoor Summer 2018 .... Mulegal

Oh I do know where a rogue fig tree is growing…cha-ching Thanks @highcountrygal

2 Likes

I have real violets from Devon England that were from my grandmothers garden that I have kept alive and with me for over 50 yrs. I take them where ever I go and leave some behind. They grow like strawberries. They smell like violet perfume. Actually that’s what they are used for. The flower is a tiny, ‘violet’ purple and they look like a mini Johnny Jump Up, or viola

1 Like

I remember back in CT, all the old Italian Grama’s had a fig tree. In the fall they would dig a trench and lay the tree down, cover with straw and tarp to protect from winter cold. I guess I don’t have to worry about ice and snow here…hahahaha Old lessons are implanted deep…

1 Like

Girls are looking happy and healthy! So is the rest of your garden :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @MattyBear. Great time of year for growing things

2 Likes

Garden and plants looking lovely my friend. @highcountrygal I have a fig tree and had never tired cloning it. Something to add to my list. I’ll catch-up with y’all laters.

1 Like

Thanks @Mrcrabs. Have a sweet day

1 Like

Ran the vacuum around, now outdoors I go…yeeehaaaaw

Talk with you all later.

1 Like

#2 Still looks like it is healthy just showing a different phenotype. It may catch up a little later but still not bad.

I still envy you having the room to grow outside. I grew up in the country and loved to grow things. I had a 1/2 acre garden that we raised all our veggies in. Nothing beats the taste of fresh vegetables just picked. I’m stuck in the city now and am miserable.

4 Likes

Super healthy looking :v::+1:

I absolutely love them :two_hearts:

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs you are a growing machine brother

2 Likes

Out of likes. Looking great, @mulegal! I’m glad you’re okay. Be careful! I’m also glad you have good meds that got you so high to begin with :wink:

1 Like

Thanks much @TxGrowman. Yes rural works much better for me too. I’ve done apts in the cities, homes in the burbs, they were both OK at the time. As life changed, I got outa Dodge! For me it was work that kept me close in. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

You’ll get back to the country. It took me 30 years, but I never lost the dream.

2 Likes

Thanks @TDubWilly. Happy garden

1 Like

Yup, all OK @elheffe702 , just leaned over too far and …you know the rest. Growing my herb is such an empowering experience. Life is good

That’s a great looking garden @mulegal

@highcountrygal, @Mrcrabs, @MattyBear, @Covertgrower, @BIGE, @elheffe702, @raustin, @FloridaSon, @GreenThunder, @TxGrowman, and anyone I’ve missed

Good day today. Productive and happily busy. Just finished re-arranging the Blumat water buckets, they were not pleasing me. Much better now.

And I started the 1st LST. Planning on spreading these girls out wide. Mostly for stealth. I have planted and created lots of sight distractions, but I have no actual privacy fencing. Just dog and stock fencing which one can look right through if they are a mind to. I think I’ve done my homework. Trees, Shrubs, plants, equipment, all kinds of visual noise. I feel jazzed about the grow again. I got a little distracted after transplant and then the spring work got busy. Starting the LST and planning the space more to my liking has been super. I feel plugged back in to my grow. Grinnin.

8 Likes

@mulegal and you are glowing like a neon light, super charged, fluorescent glowing orb of enthusiasm, no no one notices it sorry!

hahahaha , So I’m highly over the top? hahahaha

1 Like

Ya gotta call um as ya see um:)