Outdoor Summer 2018 .... Mulegal

@mulegal The buds are what the looper moths like and it’s getting later in the year. I’ve seen a few moths and it’s too late for the BT if I would have known she was going to grow this long or I would have started her. I gave her some more Cha-Ching today. I can’t get it to show on pics but she has a purple cast to the whole plant. I swear the 9 are growing so fast almost 3 feet tall. Will your vegies be okay while you are gone?

Glad you got water today and got that done. Are you taking the Mulies? or just goin’ for fun? I bet I am in bed early tonight I got way wasted on my last summer stuff because I haven’t been smoking it. I forgot how stoney it is.

Going out to say goodnight and I’ll be back if I can get away from this damn computer for a bit.

@highcountrygal Hope it’s not the dang wormies @highcountrygal. Cha-Ching should help her plump and sugary to the end. :+1:
Doesn’t she know folks are waiting on her?

I have timers on the sprinklers for the tomatoes and other things. All will hopefully fair well.

1 Like

Good morning @highcountrygal, @Mrcrabs, @MattyBear, @Covertgrower, @FloridaSon, @GreenThunder, @BIGE, @TxGrowman, @TDubWilly, @Rickandbobbyd and any else I’ve forgoptten

Today is 6weeks into my summer grow. 4 plants, 2 strains Jack Herer photo and Amnesia Haze Auto, 2 of each.

I have a strong one and a weak one of each strain. One AH is a week younger but doing well and one Jack has been kind of puny always. But they are all growing.

Here is Jack #1

Amd here is smaller little sister Jack #2

9 Likes

@mulegal Morning! The worms haven’t invaded yet but because it is spring those moths are lookin’ for homes for the little snots, although I must say they do have good taste! It will be interesting to see how a Sativa will sugar up. I keep trying to talk her into gettin’ her bud in gear, but you know how kids are these daze!

1 Like

I just ran out of likes for 10 minutes! @mulegal They are so pretty and look like they are just loving being alive!

1 Like

Here is AH #1 on left and smaller #2 on right

There is some insect damage to a few leaves. I’m spraying BT once a week, and peroxide water once a week. Haven’t seen any bugs, but the damage is there. Hope to keep crawlies at bay who ever they are.

Gave them all a handfull of Gypsum yesterday stirred in with a good watering. The Blumat’s seem to be working OK. Probably 2 carrots per 10 gal pot would be better, but I’m working with what I have. Been in place a week tomorrow and the buckets water level has gone down only about 1/2 from top. Course I have been doing some supplemental watering through the week…so experiment is flawed. I’m confident they will get plants through next week, but for me, hands on watering is preferred when I can do so. I really like to get my7 hands into the game.

3 Likes

@mulegal Looking at them from your pic I think they will remain damp enough while you are gone. It’s still relatively mild weather wise and they aren’t that far along to have that big thirst. Take that worry out of commission.

And here are a couple other pics

and another very old seed hollyhock. So deep it’s almost black in the sun. Course the sun is elusive this morning

And my tomato wall…hahahaha

finally garden area overview

One kinda sad note…I got a wee bit uber high yesterday afternoon and while checking the girls I tipped over like leaning digger pine and snapped one of my big sunflowers right in half…it almost stopped my fall…almost. Dag nab it…don’t you hate it when that happens? A new seed or two is in it’s place already.

4 Likes

Hahahahja @highcountrygal I love this

1 Like

Yes, always glad to she a gnarling doubt.

1 Like

Still out of likes! I am so damn clumsy and am constantly doing stuff like that. I get pissed at myself. At least it wasn’t one of the girls! Oh your hollyhocks are so beautiful, I would love to plants those seeds. The rest of your garden is so nice and growing so fast!

1 Like

not so worried about the sunflowers,they’ll grow back…
as long as you are ok @mulegal

2 Likes

I have some of these dark single seeds saved. They are yours if we ever get a chance to face to face :rofl:

1 Like

Oh yes @BIGE. It was a slo mo fall. No harm done here, except to my ego maybe.

2 Likes

i hate those…no time to do anything,but plenty of time to curse…lol

1 Like

Exactly…Timmmmmmmbeeeeeeeer Sh#*t

2 Likes

Likes are back @mulegal That’s a promise I want to keep for sure.

I am waiting for a few more days to take pics of my yard leafed out. My apricot tree for the first time since I planted it 15 yrs ago was loaded with blossoms, I mean just covered. I think I’ve maybe had 10 but oh they are so good. I love eating apricots, figs and blackberries when they are warmed by the sun and are like eating a spoonful of homemade jam.

2 Likes

Yup definitley a promise to keep. Got these seeds from a neighbor who’s been here almost 50 years and she got them from her mother before that.

Oh growing fresh stuff to eat is just the best. I am anxiously awaiting my first cherry tomato, ever since you mentioned yours.

I hope your apricot tree will deliver this year. Maybe it’s a good year for them. Steph has one in her yard and it is loaded with fruit for the first time. Oh fresh figs!!! I would live a fig tree. Yumm

That should be Shed not She

Figs are so easy to start if you know some one with a tree take a branch/twig and bury it into the ground and it will grow

1 Like