Outdoor Summer 2018 .... Mulegal

It’s a leather product called "leather CPR’ works pretty good.

Cool. Can it be found readily?

1 Like

Tack stores have it, their website and I’m pretty sure Amazon.com has it

@highcountrygal Wow she has been really trying. She’s a big plant. aims to please.

The chunk 2…is that all jarred?

1 Like

Yes finally the chunk is down to 2 x a day and oh the smell! As we speak I have a bowl and grinder full sitting here! I bet The Silly one will go a full 6 months

yes it seems she likes the long warm days. Not ready to give them up yet .

Enjoy your bowl

1 Like

If you order the CPR get that Aquaphor for you in the same shipment:)

Oh my gosh…tell me again about Aquaphor. I hate having no memory

1 Like

Oh, oh, oh, for my dry cracked paws…yes, thanks

The stuff for dry cracked hands. I heals over night, my skin is so dry and my doc (he was raised by Hippies) told me about it! put it on before bved and in the morning you’ll be surprised. It does wonders on sores.

yes thanks . I will get that for sure …

1 Like

I’m fadin fast @highcountrygal. Think I’ll gather up the dogs and head in for the night. Talk in the morning.

1 Like

Sweet Mule and Willa J dreams!

So @elheffe702…now you’ve got me wondering…cat 5 wire…like phone wire, sort of? How would this help with my wi fi out there? Plug something into the cat 5 out in the shop? I Really would like to get my tunes out there. But I’m not grasping this wire option.

1 Like

Hey @highcountrygal good morning to ya.looks to be a perfect growing day. Maybe Silly will pack on the pounds!

1 Like

Mornin @mulegal Today I am already in tank top and shorts, yesterday sweats go figure. I hope she packs on something! I am starting to worry about worms. I’ll CYA later back outside. Check out my new topic. Add some Mule facts!

Okie dokie…in and out myself. Irrigating and trip prep…busy as a drunken bee.

1 Like

Sorry @mulegal! I’ve been busy as hell. It’s similar to phone cable, yes, but more wires. It’s the same as “patch” cables used for wired Ethernet. You could get some heavy duty cable and run it, but then you’d still need another router at the other end. Might be better to get a new router, after thinking on that.

1 Like

No worries. Life is. And ya, if I’d need another router at wire end…I’ll try a new replacement in house. Thanks @elheffe702

1 Like

Worms??? @highcountrygal, on Silly? I sure hope not. you can do this, whatever she needs

1 Like