Outdoor Summer 2018 .... Mulegal

@highcountrygal, @Mrcrabs, @BIGE, @TxGrowman, @FloridaSon, @HvtAna1988, @Covertgrower, @Budlite and anyone else might be interested

Hello everyone.Hot busy summer and not much time for visiting. Time for an update on my 2018 summer grow. The 3 autos were a happy success. Each plant was successively more productive…that grand learning curve. Anyhow This is what I’ve gotten from my 3 Amnesia Haze Auto’s. I have never had pocession of so much herb in my life. And it’s nice stuff! I am just as happy as I can be with it

Those are Quart Jars with 3 Pint jars stacked on top.

So all that’s in the garden are my two Jackies…my ILGM Jack Herers. These girls want to be BIG. My plan to top and scrog is not turning out quite how i’d planned, if you remember I was wanting 4-5’ MAX height from them. Here are a couple of pics taken last week. No flowering yet and still a good two months to go I imagine.

So much for tidy small controlled grow hahahahaha. I am 5’7" and I’m standing up on top of raised Bed boards. These jackies are growing wonders. They are strong and hardy and I hope they produce well and are as nice a smoke as I’ve heard. Anyhow, hope you are all well and your grows are flourishing and bright.

10 Likes

awesome work @mulegal,it is great to have some cushion to set on while you watch the garden grow more!

3 Likes

Hey @mulegal !! Thank you for tagging me in your post!! You have had a big big harvest from 3 plants, so much weed!!! Those buds looks so fresh, I love that dark/light green! How do they smell?? Flavour? Mhmmm… I havent smocked from one week and I m starving now more then ever :smile: ! The other plants are really just like monsters, amd they havent flower yet… they will be huuuuuge gaaals, mulegals :yum: ! 2 months left ? Will 2 months be enough?

2 Likes

Finally to the new location. Just catching up. Great looking harvest. @mulegal

2 Likes

Thanks @BIGE, I wish I had more time to sit and watch them grow.

1 Like

@HvtAna1988, Yes those 3 little autos sure did good for me. I am happy, happy. They are sativa dominant hybrid, mostly up and get er done kind of weed. Just my style :rofl:

This is my first experience with the big photo plants. Judging by everything I’ve read, 2 more months should do it. I’ll find out as the time passes I guess . They are definitely happy while growing…hope they are happy for smoking too :v:

2 Likes

Welcome to your new Time Zone @Covertgrower. I hope the move was smooth and easy as possible…at least as easy as long distance moves can be.

I’ve been awfully busy here this summer too. Maybe in the autumn we’ll have more time to catch up.

2 Likes

@mulegal Your two ladies are BIG !!! Any signs of flowering yet, if you remember can you tag me , I’d love to watch these two Ladies flower and finish, I predict your going to be extremely happy , they both look beautiful , very healthy and vibrant. And your yield from the 3 Auto’s is very impressive - Great Job :star_struck:

MBgrower

1 Like

Awesome results from those AH plants ! Your “jackies” are gonna give you a MAJOR harvest. You thought the amount from the AH was good ? Wait until you see even ONE of the jackies results. You will have more stored weed than you ever thought you would.

Congratulations on a great first harvest and I cannot wait to see the others come in. Great job !
:us::man_farmer:

3 Likes

@mulegal Hay you! It’s been a while. Grow a tiny plant you said. I am lmao at you!

1 Like

Hi @mulegal…HOLY COW…those girls are HUGE and BEAUTIFUL!!! Well done!!!

Your gonna be really busy come October…think about getting 5 gallon buckets and the lid seals to store them in…tip I learned from @Willd. You’re going to need them :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

You bet I will try and remember to tag you @MBgrower. Thanks for the kind words. I am quite new at this and couldn’t be happier so far. They are a really fun and hardy plant, at least outdoors. Those who grow indoors…I don’t know how you all manage it. So much to keep track of and manipulate.

2 Likes

Thanks much @TxGrowman. I can’t really take much credit. These girls just want to grow .

Yes the thought of harvesting these two jackies is almost intimidating hahaha. But I ain’t complaining :+1:

1 Like

@highcountrygal…Hey there my friend!! Ya, crazy busy this summer. Almost feel like I’ve dropped off the end of the earth. I’m well and happy. Mules all well and chubby. I need to do less workin, and more ridin :+1:
I’ve been checking in on your grow now and again and the forest is impressive. Hope your world is a good place to be :grin:

I’m not really a tiny person, but I sure feel tiny standing next to these hardy girls :rofl: I am pleased with them for sure. Your help and guidance with the grows has been priceless HCG. Thanks so very much.

1 Like

Oh my gosh @DaGoose…I hope I don’t need 5 gallon buckets for these Jackies…hahahahahaha that thought makes my head spin hahahahaha What if??

@mulegal - I say the same thing to myself all the time, Must be so hard to manipulate Mother Nature, Hat’s Off to you ALL you INDOOR GROWERS !!!

MBgrower

1 Like

Great job, love how you mixed in with the other plants. Very stealthy of you. Yours girls are definitely monsters.

1 Like

yuppers, I’d be in a world of hurt if I had to grow indoors. @MBgrower

Ya and the other plants really seem to like being close to the herb @smitty87. Does seem that the weed will outgrow all the stealth cover though…hahaha

1 Like

They will if your girls are growing like mine. Mine are growing an average of 2.5 inches a day right now. @mulegal