Outdoor SCROG Challenge

Like how a seed packet says sow 1 inch apart in rows spaced 6-12 inches apart?
These are going to be planted 10’ apart in 2 rows spaced 8’ apart.

1 Like

Ok I got it now, I appreciate you taking the time to explain it more for me! You’re the man @Willd

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

My pleasure @ktreez420 .

I wish SCROG worked with vegetables. I top and FIM my peppers in veg to create more nodes and then I prune some lower leaves once they start setting fruit to focus growth on the fruit, but they don’t appreciate or tolerate supercropping or being forced to grow horizontally. ha ha ha :hot_pepper:

6 Likes

It was worth the try! We don’t know unless we do it…

3 Likes

Wow! Just wow. Good luck everyone. Can’t wait to see all the results.

My plants are officially in the ground and the SCROG is installed.

5 Likes

Going to be epic. Will be following along.

2 Likes

So I’ve already learned an hard but important lesson about SCROG. Don’t top and FIM until they are ready to go outside. These suckers are so bushy already I’m going to have to lower my screen onto them instead of waiting for them to reach up to it.

6 Likes

the second round of stuffing and pruning

6 Likes

These are very impressive @Willd. Can’t wait to see how your clones do.

2 Likes

Great garden. Would we all love a scrog like that? Yes we would! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They’re trying to grow out of it daily! Chocolope is Unstoppablealope. I’m gonna say she’s waist high

1 Like

They are all beautiful. Keep it up. Lots of daily work, tuck,tuck,tuck. :sunglasses::yum:

1 Like

Amnesia Haze

Strawberry Kush BEFORE

Strawberry Kush AFTER

Big Bud BEFORE

7 Likes

I need to update the SCROG key so I can take and post the pics in alphabetic order
it changed when I planted them back at the end of May.

3 Likes

It’s so friggin gorgeous outside today, it’s all I can do to stay inside and listen for the phone to right or inbound support requests to show up in the queue. I know as soon as I try to get anything personal done on the clock the phones and Zendesk will blow up so… I’m really having to work at being a good boy and not getting all outfitted to tuck more SCROG.
Also - Note to self: Order some long sleeve tees. The buttons on the cuffs of my button down gardening over-shirts keep catching on the netting as I reach through and work the clips and branches.

While my assistant may be OoO today, I DO still get a lunch break and callers CAN leave VM.
So…I’m getting geared up and going outside to tuck,tuck, tuck for an hour. woot!. Pics to follow.

2 Likes

boy that hour lunch flies right by. Whizzzzzzzzzz

@bob31 @North_East_Newbie @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @Capt_Seeweed @Smokin_ernie @daz49 @kabongster
10 down 2 to go

Chocolope BEFORE

AFTER (Bucket for eference)

Sour D wasn't so flexible so...Supercrop and "forced" LST

I remember Sour D being the tougher of the 2 in 2015

Hawkeye _d would probably have named her Raggedy Ann

Pineapple Haze so flexible she's only got 1 clip holding all that down

Bubblegum

SCROGGIN' Large

6 Likes

those are some fine looking scrog’s @Willd

1 Like