Outdoor plants flowering?

Just wondering whos plants are flowering. If so please post a pic!

1 Like

Some preflower pics on a young red super skunk auto if that helps.

4 Likes

My outdoor White Widows are in pre flower, for a week or so now…

6 Likes

Yes sir she’s showing you her maturity and will be flowering soon… best of luck to you bro :pray:

1 Like

@anon1893985 Thanks I appreciate that :slight_smile: It’s my first growing season, have some going indoors and outdoors. Been lots of fun learning along the way… Nice training on your Skunky gal :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Mob. Boss estimated 11 days it so

707 kush about the same just seems slower

Yeti wedding auto
Now this one is about 27 days into flower .it’s an auto but it is outdoors lolol …I know it doesn’t count just showing off

4 Likes

They in flower huh at least the last one is … congrats my brother…:muscle::100:

1 Like

6 Likes

@JIL That’s a few of them Girls

2 Likes

Happy girls all the way around :muscle::100:

1 Like

Yes The Fruits of My Labor :partying_face: Big Turn Around, from a couple of months ago, unrealistic Temperatures in May without any measurable Rainfall, I had to haul water every Day :pleading_face: Finally the Rain Too much water at once :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

It’s not funny but I’m lmao just picturing the scenario of all that hard work you had to endure to keep them ladies alive… for the love of the grow and here’s to getting stoned :christmas_tree::smoking::dash::dash::eyes:

1 Like

Hey ! Outdoor is a Challenge! I almost stepped on a Snake :roll_of_toilet_paper: Unfortunately It’s Gurellia for me :skull: Good Buds i Call this one Long Tall Salley ! Actually the most Pungent of all my plant’s lol

7 Likes

Your ladies are lookin large :eyes:

1 Like

5 Likes

Giant Buds and Plants!

2 Likes

I’m tryin to catch up to yours lol

4 Likes

They gonna make for some fine smoke bro congrats :clap:

2 Likes

Hey You Can ! Nice Looking Buds on Those :beer:

1 Like

Thanks Man ! I can’t wait until I take a hit of some! I’m going to be Stoned, That weed is Gorilla Glue, and Bruce Banner! The GG is the ones taking a Crazy Shape! Here’s my Girl Scout Cookies :beer:

Cheers to All the Marijuana Growers out There :partying_face::beer:

6 Likes