Outdoor plant flowering early. Any ideas why?

Thanks @arpeggio
They are all in flower now and coming along nicely. :smile:

5 Likes

Looking real nice friend

1 Like

Hi I’m new here and I’m in nc and my Bruce banner is in full flower at about 6 ft I have 7 plants all about this high is this to tall or is it fine

1 Like

Mine also started to flower when sunlight dropped to around 14 hours, not much you can do about it just let them go to do their thing. I figured more time to make bigger buds.

5 Likes

Welcome @Ookillem!

It might be wise to stake them up or put fencing wire around them. Bending or tying them down can be helpful too depending on availability of vertical and horizontal space.

I’m new at this and I wanted to know what you guys thought about bringing plants that have vedged outside, inside under a grow light during flower? Will the change stunt my plants

I have a chocolope plant from seed that is only almost 2 months old and is flowering. Inside 24 hour veg. Any thoughts?!

Probably an auto. That’s a couple weeks into flower from the looks. Especially if you’re on a 24 hr schedule. They flower with no change regardless.

Update on that plant Chocolope. It is now 2 months and 1 week old. I moved it to flower and see what it does.

Hey everyone,

Logan here from ILGM. We recently got a new article about light dep for outdoor grows.

Outdoor growers can use this technique to cause the plant to have more control over the flowering process for outdoor grows!

I hope this helps both seasoned growers as new growers alike!