Outdoor organic Afghani

Supposedly this is the recipe for Hash plant.

3 Likes

Rolling right along and looking great! How’s the brew?

Good! Crazy how many good beers there are.

I’m about to switch to a sour monkey!

1 Like

Been making seeds with this NL male and almost all of my Afghani females. Once they are all pregnant I’ll start impregnating the WWA and Blueberry auto females o have.

I was not able to keep up with the individual pollen sack harvesting, so have to make some condoms.

1 Like

7 weeks since moving outside, 5th week of flower. The scent is starting to get stronger!

2 Likes

2 Likes

8th week outside, 6 weeks of flower.

I’m twiddling my thumbs on this box.

The seeds I made are starting to show on a few of the plants.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Great job @AAA growing a couple of afganny’s myself. Best weed i ever grew, in the ground. Mine are just getting going here in Boston. Good luck, great grow.:sunglasses::shamrock:

Thank you!

I’m really loving they way they grow and look. We had a surprise rain storm and one of the main colas got bud rot.

I chopped the main cola, removed the rot and it’s drying now.

1 Like

Hey man. Great looking top. How is the aroma?:thinking::sunglasses: real sticky?

Started fruity, now it’s getting skunky!

1 Like

Afghani love…

3 Likes

Alright, I’m moving this thread over to the grow journal thread.

2 Likes

How long did you leave the buds covered ? No harm to the plant?

10 days. The bag breathes. I used silicone to re glue all the seams as moisture would unglue the factory sealant.

That’s just a regular lunch type paper bag? And you siliconed over the seams?

I have three pairs of plants to breed this summer, so I want to be ready when the time is right.

1 Like

Yes, I use white as the light penetrates. Dissemble bag and re assemble with silicone.

2 Likes