Outdoor Mix, July until August!

Heading down the stretch with the outdoor mix Super Skunk, OG Kush, and Amnesia Haze ![20200715_103911|281x500](upload://76SZN6KSljpaX5

yKn00hTk1iXeF.jpeg)

4 Likes

Watching if you don’t mind, that Super Skunk outside is the one I’d like to see, have 2 myself starting now inside… so we’ll see! Good luck on your grow!

1 Like

Thanks, If can get through the heat, 100 degrees can be stressful, but yes good luck on your grow, I’ll be putting more pictures on this post, all welcome to watch

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looks great!
What’s your latitude? And how much direct light do they get?

2 Likes

South Carolina, Little Shade mostly full Sunlight, It’s really Hot, temperatures around 100 degrees, have to keep them girls watered

2 Likes

Beautiful! So wish I had a outside place to grow!!

1 Like

Yeah I’m happy with them so far, growing outside is great, but it’s a constant battle with pests, and keeping them watered in this heat, I started them in gallon pots until they got a good root system, then organic potting soil and straight in the ground

1 Like

0yeah I know the pest deal, used to grow outside rogue, but that got mixed when I moved, so inside now, maybe someday we’ll be able to grow for personal, but for now it’s ok. Lol

2 Likes

I never set up to grow inside, I try to grow enough for personal use, until next grow season comes along, you can’t beat growing your own, and you know what you’re getting.

1 Like

Absolutely, cant beat the price, mine is for personal also, and it’s it’s nice have good smoke too! Lol, inside I’ve gotten better yields, cost more to set up but only once… like it better now.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Man they are tall. What kind of fertilizer are you using if you dont mind me asking. Started 2day with my 1st plants outdoor and 1st plants ever Purple Haze