Outdoor Indica grow

Continuing the discussion from California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags:

Continuing the discussion from California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. Hope to see more soon :+1:t3:

14 days into flower :hibiscus:

9 Likes

this little plant is 4weeks in

7 Likes

I’m watching too!

Now that’s happiness right there :evergreen_tree:

little flashback to June 30 th

5 Likes

first thing I do when I get home :house_with_garden: there really starting to fill in , and the picture is from eye level and I’m 6 ft tall

8 Likes

my pure indica she’s just starting, spent a lot of time super cropping , topping and Lst this one , and its paying off !

9 Likes

Looking spectacular !

I ain’t mad at it

2 Likes

What a sweet grow! Where are you where your plants are already flowering? My plants are just beginning to think about it.

1 Like

I’m in California, where are you?

Next door in Nevada.

Yea some of them started on the 29 th of July .and some are just are just in transition now . And I have a little on the I keep taking in to make it flower that’s about 4 weeks in

4 Likes

7 Likes

can’t wait to see this girl fill out …

6 Likes

looked though the spy glass today , pretty much all cloudy with a little amber here and there .

6 Likes

Found a little baby white worm today , how often is everyone spraying for the catapillars?? Once a week ? And when to stop spraying before harvest?

Last year, I did not spray anything for them, picked off and squelched the caterpillars :bug: I could spy. I had some mild damage on a few buds, the Gold Leaf seemed most resistant to them. This year I have been spraying weekly with BT for the past 3 or 4 weeks. See lots of butterflies and moths in the air.