Outdoor in Canada

Well I’m starting my first legal outdoor grow.
Central Alberta.
2 lemon potions from Barney’s Farm
Type Feminised
Photoperiod Autoflowering
Cultivation Indoor/outdoor
Characterisics .
Genetics BF Lemon Kush x CBD Crew CBD enriched x Auto
Effect Happy, Relaxed, Creative
Indoor Yield (g) up to 400 gr/m²
Autoflowering Harvest Time From Seed (days) 70
Cannabinoid Content High
Height (cm) 80-90cm
Height Short
Indica % 60%
Sativa % 40%
Indica/Sativa Mostly Indica
Medical Level High
Medical Yes
Taste Citric
Aroma Spicy Lemon, Intense
Grow Difficulty (1=Easy, 5=Hard) 3
&
2 stress killer

I’ll start off by saying that this grow I’m sort of rolling the dice, I have started about 2 1/2 weeks late (had to wait on seed delays) and the plants have been starting in a tent with the light much higher than it should be as I’m waiting for a plant to finish so I can harvest it. This has all lead to stunted growth slightly.

Started all 4 in jiffy pucks that were poured with boiling hot water and then once cooled a bit i placed the seeds inside the jiffy pucks and closed the jiffy little container, placing in the top of the pantry for a couple days.
Transplanted into 5 gallon smart pots mixed with the top 3/4 of FFOF, top 1/4 Happy Frog, all mixed 20% of perlite and myko mixed in.

Waiting for the nights to warm up to 12c before I place outside with large domes, should be another week. Plants were transplanted into pots exactly 2 weeks ago.
2 of the plants are a little more stunted then the other two because the intake to the tent is cooler at night some times and it’s hard for me to control since I work away and the roomate helps with the plants.

Plants are currently in a 4x2 tent with a QB 3000k 320xl (hence pictures taken may be a bit off color at times)

@WickedAle
@sutton
@MattyBear
@HappyHydroGrower
@kw_Bat
@anon99767151
@dbrn32
@DankGunslinger
@BobbyDigital
@Missiles

11 Likes

I’m :eyes::eyes: :canada: :grin:

3 Likes

Stupid edit timer…
Okay group shot is a bit older, single shots are yesterday.
I have AGAIN mixed up the seeds and forgot to label them so once I can tell, or if any of you can tell What ones are lemon potion and what ones are stress killer then chime in so I can mark them.
Very intrigued in these two strains. One is a sativa and one is a indica, both have a good amount of cbd but also a good amount of thc.
Hoping that they all finish outside but worst case maybe the indicas will finish and the sativas I will have to tent in order to finish.
Any thoughts are welcome I just know that 4 won’t fit in my tent lol

2 Likes

I’m not sure of your climate up there but maybe this chart can help you decide which ones can finish outside :wink:
bc07ca31cf22cc291ee943a24f92c5ee35d1b07e

4 Likes

@missiles Eh?

2 Likes

Looking good @Nicky thx for giving me a shoutout and good luck.

1 Like

It means I’m watching :wink:

1 Like

Cool basic chart
Yeah once they get growing I should be able to tell, thanks to the autoflower gene they may finish on time BUT that being said I’m a bit behind and our seasons super short I mean your chart doesn’t even show anything growing In Canada lol. Northern lights grows well I do know that.
If things go a certain way I may just buy another 4x2 and another fsn/filter combo with a 320xl QB (although I would like a 3500k and not these 3000k but the Canadian site only sells 3k’s)
I can see a huge difference between growing under my 200w full spectrum CFL 6400k with the light nice and close vs this farther away 3k QB.
Maybe this September I’ll do an experiment to see the QB vs the cfl for veg if I have the two tents.

1 Like

One is sativa dominant 60/40 and the other is indica dominant 60/40. It may be impossible to tell in the end. The white widows I have are sativa dominant but appear to be indica dominant. The white widows @imSICKkid has look sativa dominant. Unless the stress reliever starts showing sativa leanings later in life, it may take smoking them to figure out which is which.

3 Likes

Dang eh… Well I’ll make. Sure to dry and cure them separately

1 Like

I got to try some smoke off of I small nug I snipped a few days ago. The high still had that “indica” come down, like after you hit your peak, you just start yawning lol so although the leaves look sativa, it sure don’t feel like one lol

2 Likes

How far along can you try bud? Just curious

1 Like

Mine is coming down Friday night so it’s pretty much ready. This is the nug I clipped off to sample.

3 Likes

Yeah mine is still early. Was curious probably ly gonna grab the new wedryer glad I waited.

1 Like

Tag me when you get it. I found I could only put one auto worth of plant in the original, 4.5oz!
@DankGunslinger

1 Like

Looks amazing @imSICKkid !

1 Like

So one plant is stunted… Not sure what’s going on temp PH are fine, the others are growing… Seems like the first time I maybe got a weak genetics

Compare that to this other one

2 Likes

Looking back on my old logs I’m definitely starting my veg grow with my CFL’s next time these suckers are about half the size of pervious starting method and the only difference is the lighting really.

1 Like

Maybe she is just a late bloomer :wink:

All 4 and 2 different strains… Nah

1 Like